New to the site, heres a little about me!

JRichFan82

The JRich Collector
Real Name
John
Hello all, im new to this site as referred by Henkita217 who I met on Becketts basketball forums. My name is John, im 23 years old, and I live in Rohnert Park California USA. Im getting married this coming May 20th (YAY!) to my fiancee Melanie who ive been with for 6.5+ years. I drive a 98 Durango that I love adding new mods to as often as possible, but shes getting old and not running like she used to. Im currently working as a Security Guard however im planning to apply for an apprenticeship with the local union to become a residential electrician, but its hard to get accepted, so wish me luck please!!

Now for collecting, im a HUGE Warriors and Shaq fan, but Jason Richardson is my hobby man. Being on a budget, JRich cards allow me to pick stuff up more often then I would be able to if I was collecting someone much more costly. Im always looking for deals for new stuff I need, so if you can make me any please let me know. And just as I am on beckett, anytime I have a card for sale, it will ALWAYS be offered to forum members before it hits ebay, just wanted to let you know that.

Anyways, thats enough for now, but I wanted to make sure I posted in here. Hope to meet some more great people other then Hendra and I hope to make some deals sometime as well.

Later
Big John
(formally JRichfan82 as my original registered ID)

Edit: Failed to mention that you can find my Beckett Ref list in my sig and you can check for me on ebay at JRichfan82 for my feedback. I dont have tons on ebay yet, but its growing. I pride myself on being an honest person who will never do anyone wrong on a deal. And just as ive proved this on beckett, I hope to do the same here.

Thanks for the welcome! Im 6'3 1/2 and around 250lbs. I was given the nickname Big John by an English Teacher I liked a lot in High School and it stuck with me. Everyone there, including all the teachers, called me Big John(was a small continuation school cause I did bad at reg HS) so I always go by that. Two times I weighed in at 300lbs so I was pretty dang big. But im slimmin down now :p

later
Big John

Welcome big fella...you should enjoy your time here. I think we have a few J Rich fans!!!

welcome
wow now that has to be the most in depth intro that we have had on here yet, congrats on the engagement, hope its a lovely day for ya, always great to have new members, hope ya have a great time on here :)

JRich is one of my favorite players! IMO the best raw athlete in the league today. We will get along just fine. Welcome to the forum.

G'day mate.

From one J Rich fan to another, welcome to the boards.

Please check out my trade site, all of my J Rich stuff on there is for sale.

Cheers

Simon

Hi Big John! Welcome to the forum.

That was a very nice intro you shared with us. Good luck to your upcoming married life!!! I also feel good about you trimming down, I wanted that very much right now. Actually I needed that! 50 pounds, whats that in Kilos? 22 something? Ok, thats will be ahuge loss for me. Thats what I need to be not overweight :D

Anyway, hope you enjoy your time here!!!

Wow, thanks to everyone for all the great welcomes! I felt that if im going to introduce myself to you that I might as well do it right :) It seems like theres a lot of great members here, including the Admin who I had a wonderful chat with the other day over msn, and I hope I can make some freinds on here to do trades with and such. Im almost always up for chatting via aim or msn when im on, except when im playing Battlefield 2 online :p

Talk to you all later.
Thanks
Big John

P.S. Rukas I LOVE your banner!!

P.S.S Gemini - It can be done its just not easy. Ive hit a stand still right now becuase I have nobody to play basketball with cept my girl which all we do is shoot around. We both are overweight people who really want to lose weight and you never really understand how hard it is til your overweight and try. I wish you all the best.

BigJohn82 said:
P.S.S Gemini - It can be done its just not easy. Ive hit a stand still right now becuase I have nobody to play basketball with cept my girl which all we do is shoot around. We both are overweight people who really want to lose weight and you never really understand how hard it is til your overweight and try. I wish you all the best.

Thanks for the encouragement man. I really need that. For example, I am away from work today and yesterday because of my gout & blood pressure problems. And my foot is still not back to normal but I will try to go to work tomorrow. Its all because of me being over wieght.

As for the people in this forum being nice, you are quite right about that... So hope you enjoy... :D

G'day mate,Welcome to the forum.Good luck with all & hope you have a great time here.

G'day Big John,

Welcome to my local home forum. Here's where I usually hang around, besides on Beckett.

I'm glad I won your auction man! I placed that amount, as my highest bid, so I was lucky to win it and I look forward to add it to my collection.

It looks like you've met all the J-Rich fans here in Oz so I'm sure you'll settle here nicely and perhaps, make plenty of trades. :)

See you around bud!

henkita217 said:
G'day Big John,

Welcome to my local home forum. Here's where I usually hang around, besides on Beckett.

I'm glad I won your auction man! I placed that amount, as my highest bid, so I was lucky to win it and I look forward to add it to my collection.

It looks like you've met all the J-Rich fans here in Oz so I'm sure you'll settle here nicely and perhaps, make plenty of trades. :)

See you around bud!

Hey Hendra, thanks for the welcome! I really like this site a lot so far, already working on a deal to buy some JRich autos :D The auction worked out for the best in the end which im so happy about. Now to just finish the deal and get that baby in your hands! Well I have to get ready for work now but ill talk to you later.

Thanks
Big John

Welcome Big John....

your nic reminds me of a song "Big Bad John" ;)

Anyways... welcome welcome welcome...

As my signature says... I'm a HUGE T-Wolves fan...... and fan of those that have played for my boys.... so if you ever happen across anything of my guys, Isaiah Rider especially... just let me know mate!

Just as I will if I happen across some J Rich stuff.....

Cheers,
AJ

Back
Top Bottom