New to the site, heres a little about me!

AJ,

Thanks for the welcome. Its funny you mention "Big Bad John" because another guard (security) that works at the site I do who im friends with got that ring tone so he would know when im calling :p

Ill have to see what I have in the form of TWolves, im sure ive got some stuff, but probably nothing nice. Most likely you already have it all but ill check anyways and let you know what I find. Do you collect everything from base and inserts to gu and autos? Just want to make sure I gather only what you collect.

Later
Big John

BigJohn82 said:
AJ,

Ill have to see what I have in the form of TWolves, im sure ive got some stuff, but probably nothing nice. Most likely you already have it all but ill check anyways and let you know what I find. Do you collect everything from base and inserts to gu and autos? Just want to make sure I gather only what you collect.

Later
Big John

Yeah mate I collect everything including base cards.... especially Isaiah Rider!! Did I mention that already hm??? I'm sure I have but hey can never drum it in enough around here LMAO!

Back
Top Bottom