New release by Tap N Play - Nov 14

surely the players would think to sign the coloured part (pink on the Brett Lee card) so you can actually see the signature

does anyone know if the cards on tap'n'play's website (Ellyse Perry, Micheal Clarke and Brad Haddin) will feature in series? I hope they do as they look great

does anyone know if the cards on tap'n'play's website (Ellyse Perry, Micheal Clarke and Brad Haddin) will feature in series? I hope they do as they look great

Hi,

I believe they were concept cards but we did have a sneak peak of the base cards....

!cid_41327E7C-8862-48B0-BE6F-B174525B0D25 copy.jpg

I believe there will be cards from all of the BBL teams, the Test team, the ODI team, the T20 team and the Southern Stars.

Cheers
Matt

Hi,

I believe they were concept cards but we did have a sneak peak of the base cards....

!cid_41327E7C-8862-48B0-BE6F-B174525B0D25 copy.jpg

I believe there will be cards from all of the BBL teams, the Test team, the ODI team, the T20 team and the Southern Stars.

Cheers
Matt

Will they be pics from last season Matt??? For the big bash teams or will they be current squads??

i hope the cards are more evenly spread among the BBL teams that the a-league cards are

Some pics from last year but a lot of players this year...Flintoff, Pieterson etc are in the set
you mentioned in the 2014/15 a-league cards discussion that you have seen something else in the works for the cricket series, any chace of a sneak peek

you mentioned in the 2014/15 a-league cards discussion that you have seen something else in the works for the cricket series, any chace of a sneak peek

I can say is that its not part of the upcoming Cricket release, however its something that's super limited and potentially something that's never been done in cricket before.

;)

I can say is that its not part of the upcoming Cricket release, however its something that's super limited and potentially something that's never been done in cricket before.

;)
any more info?

Back
Top Bottom