New release by Tap N Play - Nov 14

Hi guys and girls,

Hope to have a sneak peek of one of the new Cricket cards being released later today.

This release is currently scheduled for mid December to coincide with the start of the BBL season.

As soon as we have the ok to post, it will be up here on the website.

Cheers
Matt

Hi guys and girls,

Hope to have a sneak peek of one of the new Cricket cards being released later today.

This release is currently scheduled for mid December to coincide with the start of the BBL season.

As soon as we have the ok to post, it will be up here on the website.

Cheers
Matt
Champion mate, your efforts are appreciated. :)

Got the ok from Tap 'N' Play to share a sneak peek of what one of the new release Cricket base cards will look like.

Please be aware the image may change slightly, but its an early look at what the cards are starting to look like.

!cid_41327E7C-8862-48B0-BE6F-B174525B0D25 copy.jpg

What do you think? Love to hear your thoughts!

Cheers
Matt

Looks great, rounded corners not sure about. Looking forward to hear about any inserts.
Good work Matt

Hi mate,

The lighter part is actually part of the card as well....will be a standard size trading card (hopefully with 4 sharp corners).

Cheers
Matt

Looks nice, are these going to be digitally printed or the usual using printing plates?

Hopefully it is released with 4 sharp corners.

Any signatures like the previous BBL release? How nice would these be guys:

Brad Hodge (why hasn't there been a signature card of his)
Jacques Kallis
Keven Pietersen
Dwayne Smith
Jesse Ryder
Pat Cummins
A few other local lads.

One possible bit of feedback would be to ask to not have such a dark background.

Makes it hard when trying to get sigs on them as you can't see it properly....

Looks nice, are these going to be digitally printed or the usual using printing plates?

Hopefully it is released with 4 sharp corners.

Any signatures like the previous BBL release? How nice would these be guys:

Brad Hodge (why hasn't there been a signature card of his)
Jacques Kallis
Keven Pietersen
Dwayne Smith
Jesse Ryder
Pat Cummins
A few other local lads.

At this stage from what I can gather this will be an introductory low end release.....not sure about signatures but I do know there will be inserts.

Could do that when you get them one on one.

Usually for someone like Brett Lee, who is pictured in the image you only get a chace at getting him at a BBL game and he will use one random persons pen to sign everything that gets put in front of him, so you dont always get a chance to give him / them a different pen.

Dont get me wrong here. I am over the moon at ANYTHING released & can't wait for these to come out. I will be supporting them with a few box purchases either way. It was merely a suggestion.

The 07/08 Select cricket set is by far and away the best looking set signed, as the signatures stand out so much. Where as the BBL set, while the cards look good. When signed you can hardly see the signature on 90% of them.

Back
Top Bottom