New release by Tap N Play - Nov 14

Great work, I was just looking at this after seeing your post in the soccer forum :thumbsup:

TBH I'm looking forward as to what they produce for both codes.

Great to see something new on the market. More a gaming type (Top Trumps) set.
Now will someone put something out for the World Cup?

Let me just say I have a little inside knowledge of what they are planning......it may take a few months but get ready for some of the things us collectors have been crying out for!

I think collectors may like what they have in store. ;)

Cheers
Matt

Let me just say I have a little inside knowledge of what they are planning......it may take a few months but get ready for some of the things us collectors have been crying out for!

I think collectors may like what they have in store. ;)

Cheers
Matt
Come on mate bit more info

Ok I wont mention anything more.
Firstly, Matt, you are a fantastic Mod. I'm just looking at this logically. We all want to know whats in the product, what is the use of Tap n Go telling you if they dont want any info passed onto the forum?

Firstly, Matt, you are a fantastic Mod. I'm just looking at this logically. We all want to know whats in the product, what is the use of Tap n Go telling you if they dont want any info passed onto the forum?

Hi mate, thanks for the kind words.

The reason why I cant say anything more at the moment is that I have been asked not detail any of the concepts, as these are still being finalised.

Having said that, some of these concepts are very exciting and I think we will see some really great cards being made in the near future. If I can generalise, you will probably see things that have been done before and some things done differently than what we have seen in the past.

When dealing with the manufacturers you are quite often given information that you can only share to a certain point.

As an example, this year in February I was told by a certain manufacturer that a specific and potentially historic sort of card was being released as part of a mid year release.

At the time I was told this was 100% going ahead. Come release time it disappeared from the release altogether and probably wont be on the radar any time soon.

I can assure you that as soon as i have any information I can share, it will be here on Ozcards first!

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom