New phone...new ringtones

hsv006

Old perth boy
Real Name
steve
eBay User
hsv006
Just got myself a spankin new nokia n95 today...damn i need a degree to work this thing out..:rolleyes:
Anyone know where i can get free ring tones without having to sign up for some dodgy offer or hidden charges:thumbsup:

just want 1 !!!:D
DisplayImage.jpg

i have a n80 .. love the Nokia N Series, great features!!
n95 is a beast of a phone, did you get the 8gb??
What i do is just make my own tones, from cutting up wikid beats or using the chorus's of songs/mp3's.

i have a n80 .. love the Nokia N Series, great features!!
n95 is a beast of a phone, did you get the 8gb??
What i do is just make my own tones, from cutting up wikid beats or using the chorus's of songs/mp3's.

LOLOL... think this 1 was a 1 gig but they chucked in a 4 gig card,a cover and extended warranty...couldnt help myself:thumbsup:
I was hoping i could just pick a ringtone of the net and they just send it to my mobile...apparantly not:rolleyes:

LOLOL... think this 1 was a 1 gig but they chucked in a 4 gig card,a cover and extended warranty...couldnt help myself:thumbsup:
I was hoping i could just pick a ringtone of the net and they just send it to my mobile...apparantly not:rolleyes:

mate i got a sh!tload of stuff. if you got ur data lead i will send u a billion differnt things from chicks to ringtones to message tones to whatever!! then u can just upload them to ur fone. i download a heap of crap and chop and convert and do what ever...i got the start of 2 and half men as my ringtone (the "men men men"), sounds sick atm... pm me if ur interested

Cheers bro....i havnt even installed the software yet...still trying to work out all the gadgets...
Will give ya a hoy later:D

lolo...thanks for the words of wisdom there clay..:lol:
It does take me ages to get my head around new gadgets ill admit.:cry:

mate i got a sh!tload of stuff. if you got ur data lead i will send u a billion differnt things from chicks to ringtones to message tones to whatever!! then u can just upload them to ur fone. i download a heap of crap and chop and convert and do what ever...i got the start of 2 and half men as my ringtone (the "men men men"), sounds sick atm... pm me if ur interested

Just don't go into the Blue Oyster and play that tune... ha ha ha.

Seriously tho, you're on the ball, just use MP3s.

If you have Nero or something similar, you can edit the songs and chop them down to just a chorus or tune, or something.

This reminds me...

Was in the Post Office the other day waiting patiently in line with my youngest brother. Anyway, this little old lady ahead of us, her phone went off and it was the theme song from 'Mama Mia'.

We looked at each other and just burst into laughter. :lol:

Sorry for the random post. As you all were! :v:

Just don't go into the Blue Oyster and play that tune... ha ha ha.

Seriously tho, you're on the ball, just use MP3s.

If you have Nero or something similar, you can edit the songs and chop them down to just a chorus or tune, or something.

hahahaha didnt realise the ringtone would have gay connatations....considering the show is basically about a guy who shags anything female...but if you dont watch the show then ppl might assume im an "ian thorpe" not that there's anything wrong with that....its staying as the tone tho....i didnt know nero had a cutter...does it have a splitter?

there's this guy at my work whose ringtone is alicia keys' "no one" - each to their own! :p

Just got a Nokia E71. Pretty funky. Has a QWERTY keyboard, so sms's are easier. Bit of an upgrade on my old phone though. I'll need a month to figure it all out :p

nokia-e71.jpg

Back
Top Bottom