New Member NZtrader

NZtrader

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matthew
Hi My name is Matt, I'm from New Zealand,

Cliffy11 told me about this site as I have been trading a fair bit off him, but he doesn't have anymore of the cards I'm after now!! I have been mainly purchasing cards from the NZ equiv of Ebay, Trademe.

I have only started collecting again, and have been 'bitten' by the collecting bug! trying to complete my sets from when I was collecting 10+ years ago. I mainly collect cards from 95/96 Season and am after Fleer Ultra & Hoops Inserts mainly from that season.

I also collect Jordan inserts too

I look forward to trading with you all! :)

Cheers,
Matt.

Hi Matt,

welcome to the site... we have several Matts here.. and happy to add more.. :)

there are some other people collect old school cards.. I hope u can find what you are after...

Yet another Matt! (Im one too)

Welcome to the boards, great to see another Kiwi join up.

Hope you can get the cards you need to complete your set, and can get your hands on some awesome Jordans.

Cheers,
Matt

Thanks guys! seems like a great place to find what I'm after, I can see a lot of time is going to be spent here from now on!

Thanks those who are pm'ing me with Fleer Ultra cards too,;)

Matt.

Hey there - the more kiwi's the better - they tend to be smarter than the aussies!!! ;)

Hope u get what yr after and don't mention the rugby....

welcome to he site mate. Though not sure we need any more Matt's ;) Although the Matt's do seem to be pretty good people :)

Hope you find what you need.

Welcome to the boards mate :) Im a fellow kiwi as well so if you have a wantlist send me a pm or u can get my email address off cliffy if you want.

Hey there! Glad to see you signed up!
Have fun mate :)

I don't have any 95'96 Ultra stuff left but I DO HAVE 97'98 Ultra!
Too many of that junk actually cos I broke 4 boxes lol

PM me your wantlist too.
Post up your tradelist too mate :D You might have more stuff I want!

Back
Top Bottom