New here with Bob Hawke PM 11 Cricket Bat

topseo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dallas
Hi,

I am very new here. Have just been looking for a place that deals in sports stuff. I got a little bit carried away about 10 years ago at a charity auction. Bob Hawke (former PM) was one of the patrons and donated the cricket bat he used at the PM 11 game (when PMs actually played in the team). The bat has been signed by all the West Indies (when they use to beat us) and Aussie greats.

We are reluctantly looking to sell this fine piece. Not even sure if this site is the right place to discuss it, but at a first glance, it looked like a good start. The picture is below (hopefully it attaches properly):

bobhawke.jpg

I would not really know where to start promoting this piece but we want it to go to a good home, and obviously would not be prepared to simply give it away. If our kids cared about cricket, we would not be selling :)

Cheers - Dallas

bobhawke.jpg

:welcome: to the site mate..and enjoy:thumbsup: hopefully you can sell your very rare and magnificent piece:)

welcome aboard mate, thats a crazy piece of memorabilia... u may find someone on here thatll snap it up

Back
Top Bottom