Need a Price or Value on a Card BV $$ ? Ask Here

04 bowman signature auto/gu chris bosh /249 $40 if it's his RC year.. and no other parallel, there are three parellel, foil, red, rainbow.. i can't see the numbering so i assume it's normal.

05-06 exquisite rc auto/patch danny granger /225 $200 card number #57

05-06 exquisite gold rc auto/patch #33 $550 card number #57AP

07 UD black gold autograph material relic tyrus thomas #15. if none whats the bv of the normal version numbered to #50. unpriced due to scarcity...card number #TT

04 bowman signature auto/gu chris bosh /249 $40 if it's his RC year.. and no other parallel, there are three parellel, foil, red, rainbow.. i can't see the numbering so i assume it's normal.

05-06 exquisite rc auto/patch danny granger /225 $200 card number #57

05-06 exquisite gold rc auto/patch #33 $550 card number #57AP

07 UD black gold autograph material relic tyrus thomas #15. if none whats the bv of the normal version numbered to #50. unpriced due to scarcity...card number #TT

nandalinnaung thanks for that. with bowman signature its the rookie version and i only seen 2 numbering, the 1000+ and the 249 so i guess mine maybe the parallel but not sure. also on the back of the UD black it says amr-tt so i guess theres no price for both the gold #15 and normal version #50. i appreciate the pricing help.

nandalinnaung thanks for that. with bowman signature its the rookie version and i only seen 2 numbering, the 1000+ and the 249 so i guess mine maybe the parallel but not sure. also on the back of the UD black it says amr-tt so i guess theres no price for both the gold #15 and normal version #50. i appreciate the pricing help.

Gemz23,

you are welcome.....

then, ur bosh might be worth much more

sorry i read it wrong, it's worth $US60 for base AURC

can u please give us the card number?

Hey guys just wondering if theres an idea about prices for these graded cards:

Garnett SP rookie BGS 9
Bosh Finest o2-o3 BGS9
Lebron Topps RC - 8.5
T-Mac Fleer Ultra gold RC - 8.5
Jordan Ultra full court insert - BGS 9

Thanks in advance and if theres no real book value will be happy with a estimate from one of our experts. :)

Hi. Need prices on these please.

06-07 Sweet Shots Josh Childress Signature Shots auto.

06-07 Ultimate Signatures Rudy Gay

06-07 Ultimate Signatures Sheldon Williams

06-07 UD Black /15 Auto Channing Frye

Thanks

Stab in the dark here, but can anyone tell me if there's a BV for:
2004-05 Exquisite Collection Signature Shots Patch Luol Deng #/100

Trying to get an idea on it's BV since I'm getting the Redemption replaced.

TIA.

EDIT:
Got it. $75 Low $150 High. My guess was spot on!

Thanks Mike (Lippo)

Back
Top Bottom