Need a Price or Value on a Card BV $$ ? Ask Here

Hi guys I just received this from a panini redemption I did 7 years ago. Does anyone know what it means. Any help I would appreciate. It’s saying it’s getting delivered.

A11B1531-70E4-49DE-A0A1-FD4133D8C9D8.png

Hi guys I just received this from a panini redemption I did 7 years ago. Does anyone know what it means. Any help I would appreciate. It’s saying it’s getting delivered.

A11B1531-70E4-49DE-A0A1-FD4133D8C9D8.png
Is it worth anything or rubbish

yes have a few of them seems like the formula 1 cards are the dollar signs - the others listed are graded but I have posted replica prices to see if there are any takers

1 card has 18 watchers so hopefully its a quick sell

the rest of the series doesnt seem to hit any homeruns

thanks for the reply taffster

Raw cards seem a bit up and down - could prob make more $ getting it graded then consigning to PWCC or someone big but depends on what you are wanting to do with it

seems like about 500 + usd raw - and possibly into the 000's if grades well

ECauto.JPG
EC2.JPG

Raw cards seem a bit up and down - could prob make more $ getting it graded then consigning to PWCC or someone big but depends on what you are wanting to do with it

seems like about 500 + usd raw - and possibly into the 000's if grades well

ECauto.JPG
EC2.JPG
Thanks I think I'll send it in for grading, who do you think buyers prefer BGS or PSA?

Hi All, just wondering if someone could please give me an idea on the price of this contenders championship ticket auto Jalen Hurts Redemption. His autos seem to sell very well but never found this exact card from my quick searches but may have missed it. Thanks in advance for any help/advice.

IMG_2165.jpeg

New product on the season and a redemption so that'll mean no pricing as if yet due to none being on the market. Best bet would be to look for something similar from a similar product.

Back
Top Bottom