NBA REEBOK JERSEYS: Youth or Swingman?

jimboiitmac

miami pride
Real Name
King James
eBay User
jimboiitmac
Hey guys. I was wondering, as many of you are probably NBA merchandise experts.

Apart from the obvious difference in size, are there any other real difference in the material or make or quality of the Adult Swingman or the Youth Swingman NBA Reebok Jerseys.

I ask this because I am a SMALL SWINGMAN size which is hard to find and some of the sizes of the Youth jerseys do overlap (as in an XL Youth could fit a ADULT SMALL). So yeah, just need to know the differences.

Thanks guys!

Jim

What size are you dude, like height weight etc. I have thought of the same thing but when I ask merchandisers they don't answer me and I think it is because I could get the same thing for cheaper. I'm about a M or S and have wondered whether I could fit into an XL Youth? Add my Q to Jimbo's!

I'm about 5'8" and around 80kg.

What size are you dude, like height weight etc. I have thought of the same thing but when I ask merchandisers they don't answer me and I think it is because I could get the same thing for cheaper. I'm about a M or S and have wondered whether I could fit into an XL Youth? Add my Q to Jimbo's!

I'm about 5'8" and around 80kg.

I reckon buddy!!

I fit a SMALL in the CONCEPT SPORTS NBA JERSEYS, the ones which are made and sold in Australia. I have a Knicks Marbury SMALL and it is very fitting!

I inquired dplayground as to what the measurements of their different sizes are, so hopefully they will reply me soon.

Well I'm about 5'8" as well mate, 172.5 cms to be exact but as far as I'm concerned the length is the most important.

Well I inquired to this ebay store but they never got back to me.

Youth XL is about a between a medium-small u get in Australia.

Here is a sizing Chart

Adult Sizing - NBA Jersey Sizing (Swingman) Reebok
Small Med Large XL 2X 3X
Chest 40" 44" 48" 52" 56" 60"
Length 33" 34" 35" 36" 37" 38"

Youth Sizing - NBA Jersey (Youth) - Reebok

YOUTH Small Med Large XL
Chest 26/28" 30/32" 34/36" 38/40"
Length 24" 26" 28" 30"

NBA Jersey (Authentic) - Reebok
Small Med Large XL 2X 3X 4X
Chest 36" 40" 44" 48" 52" 56" 60"