nba players Signatures

Dom

OzCardTrader
i am dying to get Signatures but i dont know how (nba players) i wish i could i bet thats the same with u guys maybe someone could help thanks!

if u know kickz 101 they have and big prodjecter and there are frammed pictures and they have Signatures i was wondering were they get them or how they get them

Ahh ok then hehe

It should be Dom11 then..

Most of the autos on that stuff is simply bought by them like we would thru shops in the US etc.

Chad and Graham are a bunch of bullies. TSK.

Hey Dom the best ones to get would be the UD Portraits 8x10's. They're poster sized and have autographs of superstars... they would look nice if you frame them! But they cost heaps... maybe if you mow Graham's lawn he'll give you $10.

im Graham and my lawn is the grass of my house .. I need my lawn cut .. with a pair of scissors! $10 !!

Its only the size of about 3 football fields so make sure you can take at least 3 weeks off school bud ;)

if Dom is really 11..
why dont we send him an auto of an nba player..

im sure hed like that.

most of us have some we dont even care about..
but could mean heaps to a younger kid

I'm trying but he is a bit nervous about giving out his details. Fair enough too for an 11 year old and I didn't think. If he or his parents allow it I might pool some stuff from people and send it to their work address or something.

Dom has been taught well about nasties on the net and while it may not apply here its good that he has done so.

geelongfan said:
if Dom is really 11..
why dont we send him an auto of an nba player..

im sure hed like that.

most of us have some we dont even care about..
but could mean heaps to a younger kid

Nice idea but...

:eek: what if DOM is really RAY ALLEN in disguise :shock:

:lol:

Dom has already diplayed good typing and decent grammer so it can't be Rayallen then can it.

Hell he types better than Jimbo! LOL

justdabestcards said:
Nice idea but...

:eek: what if DOM is really RAY ALLEN in disguise :shock:

:lol:

Could be true....if an 11 year old starts doing live box breaks and pulling major mojo:p ....we will know it is him!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom