NBA 2K11 CREW GAMES FOR YOU!!! (PS3 Only)

Big Ticket

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jimmy
Hey guys,
So only a month or two away from NBA 2k11, and I was having a little conversation with jimboiitmac, DW8 and Digeze and I noticed they all owned NBA 2k10 and a PS3:D and they also said that being part of a crew would be sick on the next NBA2k, so I wanted to start a thread (that may go well ... or may not) about starting a new crew team when 2k11 comes out.
I will not be the manager because of exams, home work etc... so if anybody wants to come forward and take there time out of there own hands they may be the manager of the team who organizes matches. If I get nobody that wants the job I may as well do it but might be 1 game every week showing how slow I will be :( 3 if we are lucky.
If you are interested just put your name below and the position you want next to it.
So like:
Jimmy - PF :cool:
Now do not be dissapointed if you look at the start of your thread and your position has already been taken because we will always need subs and if you think you could maybe step up and make a better performance you may take his/her spot as that postion.
I'll leave the positions and there names next to it below, so please pleaseeee don't hesitate to join. To make subs fair we will make a rotation so nobody worry that you won't get enough game time:thumbsup:
Anyways remember to sign up below with your first name and the position you wish to take, if you don't want to be in starting five just put an asterics (how ever you spell it *) next to it.

PG - DW8, jimboiitemac, vivo87, breakfastboy, gunblaze21
SG - Verse1, jimboiitemac, vivo87, DW8, gunblaze21
SF - Digeze, vivo87, DW8, Big Ticket
PF - Big Ticket, vivo87, beertank23
C - Arzbar, breakfastboy

There will be an A and a B team, don't worry if you get put into the B team, there is always a chance you may get bumped up into the A team :)

For any questions just ask them on the thread, please do not message me unless it's important. AND REMEMBER! if your position that you want has already got a name next to it that dosn't mean you won't make starting 5, depends who has a better player will make starting 5 :) so if you want PF, I won't be dissapointed, all i will do is put a comma next to 'big ticket' then put your name, because we do desperatly need 6th men :) and + u may try out for more than 1 position.
Catch,

hah ill be Centre
sounds sweet, as long as the servers are good.
it was impossible to play online for crew unless u were versing aussies..and that was still bad.

hah ill be Centre
sounds sweet, as long as the servers are good.
it was impossible to play online for crew unless u were versing aussies..and that was still bad.

well i wouldn't have a clue! lol, yeh sure u can go Centre, who ever the manager is will try there best to get a game in

Fine ill take backup anything thats free atm, priority order of C,PF,SF,SG. Ill probably make a SF.

Ill take backup Center and my PSN is Ranga91

Guys you should split into groups of 2 or 3 max. Unless they up the quarter length to more than 5 mins (as you can't customise that), playing with 4 or 5 on the court at the one time, it's hard to get touches and the floor is too clogged up as even if you know basketball and how to space it's different in a co-op video game. The other thing is, the majority of games you're going to get are against Americans, so good luck getting through that without any lag IF you can even get the game to connect, even then a few of you will probably drop out anyway.

Much better off splitting into a few small groups and running games between you, we've been doing that on the 360 for awhile now and it's even more fun that way, cause the majority of the time you're gonna get 99 rated morons that wanna bolt up the court and dunk it within 3 seconds of a baseline inbound. :lol:

Anyway, Just some advice. :v:

Back
Top Bottom