NBA 2K11 CREW GAMES FOR YOU!!! (PS3 Only)

yeh thats wat i was thinking, we will have a couple of practice game on each other, and maybe have an A team and a B team, depends how good the player is.

---------- Post added 22-07-2010 at 06:02 PM ----------

We need 1 more SF everybody! you will get a spot if somebody new trys out :) everybody else who has already requested, you have already been put into a team and dw, it will be updated soon, after I get a few more players.

Yeah, havent read the thread, dont know how many crew games, you guise have played but they arent sim ball lol.

They never connect, they lag horrendously and you can only play with 2-3 max.

Ummm this is for 2K11 mate so your player wont be rated that anymore in the new game...i dont think you'll be able to carry them over will you? If you can that'll be sh!t cos every will eventually end up on 100

BOOOOOOOOOOM! and also 2k11's servers may improve

im kinda late lol but gunblaze21 - PG/SG

no worries, coz of how popular PG and SG is would u be happy at SF it you didn't get the spot. Or you may be able to join as PG or SG on the B team. Depends how good ya player is. We will probs start 2 months after the game comes out so we have time to booste our player up :)

---------- Post added 22-08-2010 at 06:37 PM ----------

Just an update. I've improved my guy, he's now rated 64 overall ;)

So I'll definitely be working on the new one when 2K11 hits :D

well done man, i gave up on mine coz i thought it was no point starting a month or 2 b4 2k11 came out. Also i never have time to play

Back
Top Bottom