UFC My ufc mail day (feel free to add yours here)

PM SENT CRG . also i agree with your thoughts on autos they look weird

My mailday to end all maildays!!!

assortedrelics.jpg

moreassortedrelics.jpg

autos.jpg

moreautos.jpg

moreandmoreautos.jpg

thats pretty cool Siege

are any of the Autos for sale????

Mainly the Bsiping one???

LMK

CHeers

PS

was that the one that went for 3.80 US or 15 US the other day? or was it both of them?

seems siege and I are after the same auto basically.

I am sure more people are as well but so far from what he has listed in terms of fighters autos bar a few, they are all the ones i had on my list hahahaha

Lucky buggers with ur Forrest Autos , and siege with his Bisping x 2 autos

DId i hear someone say Gabriel Gonzaga red ink auto , if so how much was that card??? over 60 - 70 $$$ i presume

Cheapest red ink i saw go on ebay was CB Dollaways Red ink auto #13 or something , sold for 18$ US

quick question, might sound a bit dicky.

After CB Dollaway was runner up in TUF, did he go down hill or something?

why is his card selling for about 2$ when he is a decent fighter on the right night ???

Payney85-the gonzaga red is mine. i also have a dollaway red on the way $12.50 :) thanks for getting back to me on the cards u asked about.

Siege-i would be interested in the bader and henderson let me know what ur after and i will contact u when i get back and also pay u for that box.

Egsheen please pm me with the commons u can help with on my wantlist i am willing to trade for some mat relics if you have what i need.

sweet cards siege i just got out bid on my BJ ultimate gear. if one of you guys is outbiding me can i ask that you stop lol. its the only card other than the 2 autos i want its at 50 AU now.

I intend to get some pictures of the new cards on my PC site tonight.
PC site can be annoying to upload photo's though, half the time they say they have uploaded but actually haven't!
I will put some prices on the Auto's/relics on the PC site.

Payney, with Bisping I would sell a Fighter/Personality auto but will keep the Ultimate Foto Autograph. I have redeemed them though?? Also it says that I will not get the redeemed cards till Feb 2010??

Crg, I would sell the Hendo and Bader auto's, but be warned, they were not cheap (as I am sure you would have seen on ebay)

Girds, its not me bidding against you!! I have not bought anything new for a week or so!

I intend to get some pictures of the new cards on my PC site tonight.
PC site can be annoying to upload photo's though, half the time they say they have uploaded but actually haven't!
I will put some prices on the Auto's/relics on the PC site.

Payney, with Bisping I would sell a Fighter/Personality auto but will keep the Ultimate Foto Autograph. I have redeemed them though?? Also it says that I will not get the redeemed cards till Feb 2010??

Sweet as mate

what price were you looking at for it???

15$ - 20$ LMK

Thats fine they have been redeemed, because if i pay u now, that means u can send it too me when u receive it :)

If you want to sell it

Cheers :v:

and abt the box of UFC , i am getting it as an X mas pressie, so money should be deposited to ur account in the next 2 weeks , thats a definite!

Cheers for waiting on me

Hope more ppl buy boxes and have box breaks :)

Cheers

Well, i cant exactly remember what ive received since my first mailday, but here are the highlights:

marcusdavisauto.jpg

couturebloodlines.jpg

graciebloodlines.jpg

pulverrelic.jpg

liddellrelic.jpg

florianrelic.jpg

tysongriffinrelic.jpg

Not anything terribly expensive so far, just trying to complete the insert sets first, then go after the autos/relics when ive got some cash saved up.

Really want a Pat Miletich auto first up!

So jealous!!
all these people receiving cards from the U.S, Canada or Taiwan ( wherever they are being sent from).
My cards are taking aaaaagggggggeeeeeeessss......:(

Will do one big post when i have received everything i have ordered off ebay, including a little surprise i picked up today for an absolute bargain in the blue ink auto category ;)
Still gotta pay for it, but i am locked in for purchase :)
Offered him well under the Buy it now price and he surprisingly accepted.

Whatever i am stoked :) :) :) u guys wait n see - I know for certain some shall be well and truly foaming ... anyone else get a good mailday???

its gonna be hard to top sieges mailday thats for sure! ;)

Back
Top Bottom