My last Mailday...EVER

gorby37

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brian
eBay User
briananddon
Say what you will about Select (like their website is dreadful, riddled with errors, seems to favour AFL over NRL, they somehow allow unsigned redemption cards to be issued etc) BUT you cannot fault the admin staff there.:D:)

When i was actively collecting, I was trying to get a set of unredeemed 2005 signature redemption cards so that I could submit them all at once and get the same number on all cards.

When I had someone doubt that an unredeemed card i had listed on eBay was still any good because it was from 2003, i decided to redeem my remaining cards before offering them for sale.

As the once proud owner of a set of 2004 predictors numbered 450 out of 450, I contacted Select to enquire if the final number from the 2005 Power series was still available and informed that it was.

So i picked up these from the Post Office today all numbered 110 out of 110

Arthur Beetson
Danny Buderus
Karmichael Hunt, and
Sonny Bill Williams

PS - Check out their policy on replacing damaged cards on their website as further top work by the admin staff

DSC01188.jpg

DSC01189.jpg

DSC01190.jpg

DSC01191.jpg

DSC01192.jpg

DSC01193.jpg

yeah,

just got a bit too obsessive/addicted to them. Thought the 06 invincible cards were great and then when the 07 cards came out just though...meh.
taking up too mush time and $$

yeah,

just got a bit too obsessive/addicted to them.

:lol: i know how you feel mate! Gets abit crazy after awhile. Nice cards though :) would be worth abit of $$$$
Merry christmas, have a good one :)
Brplat

Agree the staff at Select are great, have been to their office, very helpfull..
You selling those cards?

Say what you will about Select (like their website is dreadful, riddled with errors, seems to favour AFL over NRL, they somehow allow unsigned redemption cards to be issued etc) BUT you cannot fault the admin staff there.:D:)

When i was actively collecting, I was trying to get a set of unredeemed 2005 signature redemption cards so that I could submit them all at once and get the same number on all cards.

When I had someone doubt that an unredeemed card i had listed on eBay was still any good because it was from 2003, i decided to redeem my remaining cards before offering them for sale.

As the once proud owner of a set of 2004 predictors numbered 450 out of 450, I contacted Select to enquire if the final number from the 2005 Power series was still available and informed that it was.

So i picked up these from the Post Office today all numbered 110 out of 110

Arthur Beetson
Danny Buderus
Karmichael Hunt, and
Sonny Bill Williams

PS - Check out their policy on replacing damaged cards on their website as further top work by the admin staff

Back
Top Bottom