My Beautiful Baby!!

Howey21

u18's WABL
Real Name
Justin
I got this beauty today!!
I walked 6km in barefeet on my way back from the beach, played the guitar for an hour and a half prior to the sale comensing just so that no one else could get it once it came down to $2000 AUD with a case!!!
Ridiculous price, I had 16 people ask me if they could buy the guitar whilst I was in the shop. It took about 9 months of wages and another $400 from my parents but all in all it was a GREAT 16th birthday gift. It feels so damn nice, the neck is like butter and you can get any tone imaginable out of it.

Picture028.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture027.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

sweet axe buddy! Which shop you get it from? What was it before the sale?

Picked it up at the pre b.u.t.t sale at kosmic yesterday arvo.
$5400 down to $2000, sweet deal and I think I'm going to have this guitar for as long as I'm playing :)

wow mate, that is sweet as!!!! I can appreciate a good lookin guitar for sure!

you should be happy with that, you worked hard for it it sounds, what a cool bday prez!!!

Pfft pleaseeee :p
Its an insult to play that on a PRS. I felt weird playing my usual metal on it in the store as all the purists were giving me that werid 'damn kids' look haha.

Nice axe buddy, wish i kept up guitar when i was younger. I've been trying to relearn a little but it just isn't as easy as when i was young.

Get some youtube vids up mate :thumbsup:

Yep, where's the Tube vid of you thrashin out some tunes on it????

Hey, noobie question on guitars but is it signed (or fascimile) and who's is it?
Haha, it says 'Paul Reed Smith'
Its a brand of guitar. The auto is like a badge almost, its above the level of the rest of the headstock.

Some tube vids aye, any requests?
Well I'm currently cabless so may have to wait a month or two for anything electric haha. I saw this for $2000 and couldn't pass on it, now I'm paying the price.... at least I'm not paying full price for one of these down the track though :p

Thats one beautiful PRS.......got to play on a hollow body PRS for a while.....awesome...simply awesome!

Great pick up!

Back
Top Bottom