UFC MURDERER in my house!!!!

LOL LOL LOL, haha, damn you caught me.

Well good and bad news. I found someone with a Wandy Red that he is willing to part with (he has 6 actually....Yes 6). Bad news being he aint budging from 500 :( damn. Bit to pricey. I gues he can keep his price high considering he has 25% of them.

The search continues. Might splurge out on getting my red carwin back before he knocks out lesnar and the price quadriples (I still cant believe I sold it the one I had - damn cash desperation).

Did you have a Carwin red?!

Cant beleive you sold that bad boy...hopefully it was after he rolled through MIR ;) so you got some good $$$ for it!

$500 for a Wandy Red is fetching a bit! i paid 375US and i missed 1 at 404 but ive never seen 1 go higher than that?..

Still good for me and Siege if he aint letting them go for under 500US haha keeps the value and theyll hold, i'll keep a look out for you on the red's bud!

On a positive note :) 3 more blues to go!!!

Nah I sold it as soon as I pulled it. I think it was after the gonzaga fight. Lets just say the person who won the auction got a steal and leave it at that. I learnt a harsh lesson that day. Dont list quality cards at 99 cents on auction and just assume they are going to go for top dollar.

There is a bones jones red auto available too which would be pretty sweet. And the seller wants a lot less for it then what the last auction went for which was 425.

But lets be honest, a Wandy is what I reallly want.

i hope your able to get your hands on one bdean. do you reckon theres any that havent been broken yet

awesome mate some sweet cards thats for sure looking at them there Ive got a few regrets :( glad they are in a good home though

Back
Top Bottom