eBay User
Ejt85
Drum roll please.......:D

Start off with a few from my man CRG0084 :thumbsup:

Ritchie Wilson

RitchieWilson.jpg

Scott Junk

ScottJunk.jpg

Probably the 3rd most sort after TUF card behind Kimbo and Hendo 'IMO" is Roy Nelson, so cool how he signs his cards mine's 112/250

RoyNelson.jpg

And now the 2nd most sort after TUF card and the biggest loss to the UFC Dan "Hendo" Henderson (got this off eBay for a good price)

Hendo.jpg

Now to some sick autos!!!

Thanks to my man Siege for this beaut :thumbsup: (pity about the kindergarton effort on the auto tho haha)

Forrest.jpg

Now 1 of the biggest LEGENDS in the UFC and in PRIDE Big Nog!

BigNog.jpg

Wait....

Theres 1 more.....:woot:

The reason i got back into card collecting after about 10 years was seeing this card on the internet sometime about a year ago ever since then i've been going crazy on auctions trying to win it! But they just seem to slip away at the end (never knew what a sniper was till about a month ago!) maybe thats why :mad:

Drum roll pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

The Sickest card in round 2 and the Most Dangerous Man in Pride, Fan favourite and my Idol...

The 1 the only Wanderlei "The AXE MURDERER" Silva!!!!! :worthy:

Red 14/25 :kick: Goes well with my blue!

Ridiculously happy :D:p:lol:

Wandy1425.jpg

Wandy1.jpg

Wandy2.jpg

Wandy.jpg

sweet at least one of us will hopefully get one considering im as broke as ever i hope you get it.

How the hell did I miss this mailday. That is a thing of beauty. 2 of one of the greatest ufc cards out there now belong to members here. I feel left out........Time to start searching perhaps....

Thanks boys!

Still the most amazing card ever, just ask 'Siege" haha 2 of the 25 on this site aint bad going ;)

Hopefully my man bdean can also suss 1 soon too....

Lookout for my mailday this weekend to boys! Got some nice cards in yesterday that are worth a post...anybody thinking has he landed "the baddest man at the bbq" haha

just the big guns, i swear i saw leroy on hear like a few days ago. did he contact you about the bj

I should probably be going to sleep but I cant stop looking at that Wandy haha. Awesome.

Back
Top Bottom