moved

NBA & ABA Career Leaders and Records for Points​

allTimePoints.JPG

NBA & ABA Career Leaders and Records for Points Per Game​

ppg.JPG

Been listening to Thinking Basketball podcast this week where he has stats based analytics of best careers - also subscribed to his patreon for $5/mnth for some interesting spreadsheet access.

https://www.patreon.com/ThinkingBasketball/posts

https://backpicks.com/2017/12/11/the-backpicks-goat-the-40-best-careers-in-nba-history/

Here's his updated Top 40 careers for anyone interested - compare to where you'd rank them maybe

ranked 1-40

1. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
LeBron James
Michael Jordan
Bill Russell
Shaquille O’Neal
Hakeem Olajuwon
Tim Duncan
Kevin Garnett
Wilt Chamberlain
10. Magic Johnson
Larry Bird
Oscar Robertson
Kobe Bryant
Karl Malone
David Robinson
Julius Erving
Jerry West
Dirk Nowitzki
Steve Nash
20. Stephen Curry
Chris Paul
Charles Barkley
Kevin Durant
Dwyane Wade
Scottie Pippen
Moses Malone
John Stockton
Patrick Ewing
Rick Barry
30. Reggie Miller
Bob Pettit
John Havlicek
Walt Frazier
Jason Kidd
Paul Pierce
Artis Gilmore
Elgin Baylor
Kevin McHale
Clyde Drexler
40. Ray Allen

TBss.JPG

TBinfo.JPG

TBinfo2.JPG

Anyone feel free to make a case for a player too high or low id love to hear it! Especially if you actually seen them play
Sad fact, still yet to see a live NBA game... Always hard to pit players from diffrent eras, just don;t ask for JJ Redick's opinion on the subject. lol

Pretty insane critique from him hey @skip20 ?! Been in the league that the legends built for players like him to come in and earn $100m - just baffling
You can only ever compete against the competition available to you at the time. Would like to see how JJ would have competed back in the day without all the full time shot doctors, coaches, PTs, physios, nutritionists and having to hold down another job. dude seems to think he woudl have been MJ if he was playing back in the 60s!

How are people storing and accessing (to look at and appreciate) big collections? Even with this little chase of 100 cards I find myself thinking where do I put them - if they are stored somewhere how can I get them out to look at every now and then and to update the list??

Currently in toploaders in a repurposed Select card safe box that had one-touches but there's a few that don't fit

CCD8D24D-D6FC-42A0-A24B-EBB2BEAC82DF.jpeg

How are people storing and accessing (to look at and appreciate) big collections? Even with this little chase of 100 cards I find myself thinking where do I put them - if they are stored somewhere how can I get them out to look at every now and then and to update the list??

Currently in toploaders in a repurposed Select card safe box that had one-touches but there's a few that don't fit

CCD8D24D-D6FC-42A0-A24B-EBB2BEAC82DF.jpeg
B0EBBC9D-F5AF-4E29-AC19-C5CAA6BD0044.jpeg

I bought about 6 of these containers from Bunnings a while back. I reckon they were about $8 each. Would hold about 320-360 toploaded cards each. Great for storage, probably not the best for accessibility but not horrible either.

Back
Top Bottom