more afl mojo! 3rd redemption in two weeks!!

ADELAIDE CHILLI SOURCE

OzCardTrader
Real Name
karl
As some of you may now,
pulled the jezza redemption from a few packs of eternity last week.
was happy with that for sure.

So i Did a deal that i got $$$ as well as some supplies and a FULL box of eternity.

So, I get home and bust the BOX.. and pulled a FRANKLIN redemption from my free box :)

then today, I got some 2011 infinity and Busted a JUDD redemption.... 198/200

This is on top of the hand painted card and Tiger woods /5 Sport royalty Auto from 2012 goodwin champions i busted less than two weeks ago!

Th mojo is flowing my way, and especially with AFL atm. so i guess i will just keep buying them while im hot...

2011infinity0010.jpg

I have been getting called a few names lately. and none i should really repeat on here......

I am normally happy when others get all the luck and mojo, It is about time i got my turn :)
thanks....

What u want for judd ill give a dps patch card an all Australian and a rare signature from future force for judd plz he is my fav player

Whats minimum age for these boards, seems to be a lot of kids on here now making ridiculous offers for high end cards. ^^^^^^^^

Yeah, its these type of offers that really get under peoples skin, and you cant blame them for getting p*ssed off. Theres just too much of it going on these days on this forum. :confused:

Whoops my computer got stuffed so I need to write other stuff for trade and also if u have buddy redemption ill give it to you

Yeah, its these type of offers that really get under peoples skin, and you cant blame them for getting p*ssed off. Theres just too much of it going on these days on this forum. :confused:

Seems to be mainly this forum the AFL section, have not noticed anything like it in the NBA, NFL sections, not sure about the NRL section as I don't collect NRL

"What u want for judd ill give a dps patch card an all Australian and a rare signature from future force for judd plz he is my fav player"

If it's a future force gold signature it might be a good deal i sold one of those on ebay the other day for over $300

"What u want for judd ill give a dps patch card an all Australian and a rare signature from future force for judd plz he is my fav player"

If it's a future force gold signature it might be a good deal i sold one of those on ebay the other day for over $300

agree, if it is a gold and depends on who also..... i may consider it :)

How about this freo patch a jackson merritt dps all Australians from eternity and future force also a medal winner from either 2011 infinity or 2005 select tradition and also a signature from future force lachie plowman 58/150 and Jeremy Howe draft rookie number 72/400 and another box card for judd please mate big fan of judd please and by the way good effort of getting those redemptions well done mate :)

Back
Top Bottom