graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Ok thanks to that fuckhead anthony "ill buy every card under the sun or trade my shitty cards for your Lebron Exquisite /25" poweranthony, i've added a terrific new usergroup to the forum.

It's called the Miserable User group.

When a member of the Miserable User group - or as i've called it - the "special user" group, the following will happen.

1. Slow response (time delay) on every page (delay between 20 to 60 seconds).
2. A chance they will get the "server busy" message (75% chance).
3. A chance that no search facilities will be available (80% chance).
4. A chance they will get redirected to another preset page (50% chance redirected to google.com.au).
5. A chance they will simply get a blank page (50% chance).

If they get past all this okay, then they will be served up their proper page.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What'd I miss????

I think I'd give up all together if I was placed in that group. It's a kick in the nuts of a connection I got as it is....

But what'd I miss??????????????????

Thats some good comedy....what did he do??? Beside make unreasonable trade requests??

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/showpost.php?p=22222&postcount=10

I was ready to boot him prior to that ... as he just wouldn't listen and kept posting shit everytime someone posted. And I was a little suss on him when he kept posting all these cards for sale but never posted pics even when requested. The above was the final straw AFTER the final straw .. what an idiot!

i thought he was kinda rude when pming me, i mean didnt say "hi how much were you after for this card thanks blah blah" just said how much for this ... no small intro no thanks....kinda thought that was rude and then he did the same to my email address which kinda spooked me i mean i had vertually no contact with him at all and he emails me and again didnt say hi or anything, anyway ,just thought it was rude thats all....

Back
Top Bottom