Matching number- future force

Zac-PAFC

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Zac
Hey

Just wanting some advice

I pulled a isaac heeney red sig and now have found the same number but of the green one on eBay. Is it worth getting a matching pair or not. I have no idea how good of a player he is nor a Sydney supporter

Any advice would be useful

Cheers

I would he is the best mid in the draft and if he wasn't an academy player would have went top 2 in draft, melbourne bidded pick 2 for him in the bidding process so highly rated, I am trying to do the same thing with billy stretch need red sig number 32

I would he is the best mid in the draft and if he wasn't an academy player would have went top 2 in draft, melbourne bidded pick 2 for him in the bidding process so highly rated, I am trying to do the same thing with billy stretch need red sig number 32

Thanks for that buddy, I had no idea about him, I'll try and buy over the weekend hopefully I get it

Thought it was #11 as there's a #11 green on eBay. I don't own the green 11 but the bloke who does is a good seller so it's your choice mate. Always nice to have matching numbers , especially a player of Heeney's talent.

Back
Top Bottom