Manly V Titans Dynasty IP signatures

Mate you are a legend. So what cards do I have that you need because I could grab a few extra Raiders swaps off you for my friend. was it Wesser and Widders cantenary
Thankyou mate for helping us out too
hodges and widders we have some more raiders that we would trade no probs we will have a look at we got tonight and let u know a bit later what we have

Blade is preston campbell still associated with the titans? i have this poster i wanted to get signed but i have no clue where to find him now. Nice pickups by the way :)

Preston and Dean Widdres have both had to back out of playing QCup for Burleigh. They are both at the Titans working as indigenous liason officers and Presto's little fella is a ball boy for the club so I see him every home game. Im sure if you sent the poster to the club C/o Preston with a return stamped tube he would be only too happy to sign it for you. Just send the return post tube inside an envelope or packaging with a letter to him.

Batboy, I will be getting on it soon. With the influx of 2012 I had to assure myself of swaps so I didn't miss out on the early 2012 trade season.

Preston and Dean Widdres have both had to back out of playing QCup for Burleigh. They are both at the Titans working as indigenous liason officers and Presto's little fella is a ball boy for the club so I see him every home game. Im sure if you sent the poster to the club C/o Preston with a return stamped tube he would be only too happy to sign it for you. Just send the return post tube inside an envelope or packaging with a letter to him.

Thanks for the advice blade, im hesitant to post it through the club as i sent him a letter asking if it was ok to post the poster to him and i never heard back.

Thanks for the advice blade, im hesitant to post it through the club as i sent him a letter asking if it was ok to post the poster to him and i never heard back.

New mail... Preston has just signed on to play for a local club up here called the Southport Tigers. He is playing Reserve Grade today and will most probably work his way into their 1st grade team fairly quickly you would think. He loves the grass roots type level of football and is doing it so that his youngest boy who is 6 can grow up with some memories of Dad playing football. He is hoping to still play for another 2 or more years.

I have to admit Blade.. I find this post the one I look at the most......

With all the signature redemptions in the world out there.... I would still prefer see a full team set signed..

You have a passion for this unlike anything I have ever seen before!!

I simply... Love it!!

I hope to get the last few ones i need this saturday. Where do the titans come out after the game blade. All i need is Bailey, Micheals, Srama and Mark Mini

Titans V Tigers - 5/5/2012 = 496 signed cards

All Tigers 2012 swaps are already traded unfortunatly. Lote Tuqiri... what an arrogant dick.
All Titans cards are swaps and are available to trade ONLY
The Raiders and Sharks cards are for the boys on OCT.

P5060229.jpg

P5060228.jpg

P5060230.jpg

P5060231.jpg

P5060232.jpg

Back
Top Bottom