Manly V Titans Dynasty IP signatures

Yeah all the boys know Im legit and I don't sell their sigs so they are more than happy to help my PC along by signing trade bait for me. I was talking to Luke "Dougie" Douglas tonight and we both had a laugh about your Michael Ennis look alike selling on Ebay. All the players know him but Dougie said he feels bad if he says no. What a nice guy.

I promote OCT to the players all the time. They appreciate that there is alot of trading of signed cards taking place and little to no money is being exchanged. I was pointing out some of the OCT guys that were at the game tonight.

Broncos - 16/8/2012 - 849 cards

Most are available to trade PM me your wantlist. 1st in best dressed.

P8160046.jpg

P8160047.jpg

P8160048.jpg

P8160049.jpg

Just so you guys know....

I spoke to Ben Teo about last years Strike card. For those of you wanting an IP on that card, It won't happen. He has spoken to his manager and because Select would not change the picture on the card, he will not ever be signing it for anyone. I pleaded with him to try to get 1 done but he would not budge on his stance on the card.

I spoke to Ben Teo about last years Strike card. For those of you wanting an IP on that card, It won't happen. He has spoken to his manager and because Select would not change the picture on the card, he will not ever be signing it for anyone. I pleaded with him to try to get 1 done but he would not budge on his stance on the card.

Managers who needs them,

i dont really blame him not sure id want to either

so does that mean Alex Glenn wont sign it either?

nice haul mate. set me aside a myles, poore and the david taylor champs

also need a princey if you have a spare

cheers

Back
Top Bottom