Latest Maildays (Updated 08.05.13)

Not yet mate. Damn hard working out a figure on this one! It is such a SSP, but also a lot of people don't know about them. I picked up a Greg Jennings Gold version (SSP /4) for $0.99 plus delivery because the seller listed on ebay as an "error" card. I listed it on another site looking for offers and sold it within 10 minutes for $100!!

Haha yeah it is surprising how many sellers seem to have no idea what card they have! A lot seem to just assume they have some sort of error that didn't get cut. I guess it doesn't help that they are not even listed in the Panini Crown Checklist!

Haha yeah some of the Autos are selling real cheap too. I love the look of the Silhouette cards. There is some awesome patches around of those!

Latest lot of maildays...

photo10_zpseda10392.jpg

Vincent Brown 2011 Bowman Sterling Blue Refractor Autograph #d 31/99 (Tradebait)
Miles Burris 2012 Absolute Spectrum Gold #d 19/25 (PC and 4th different Burris :kick:)
Rhett Ellison 2012 Crown Royale Silver Holofoil #d 079/149 (PC :thumbsup:)
Sebastian Janikowski 2011 Crown Royale Net Fusion (PC Been looking for one of these for a while and finally got one :kick:)
Fred Jackson 2012 Topps Captains Patch (PC for my set)
Matt Schaub 2012 Crown Royale Non-Diecut Silver (SSP /5 - Tradebait)
Steve Smith (Panthers) 2012 Crown Royale Non-Diecut Purple (SSP / 2 - Tradebait)

photo5_zpsc209f471.jpg

Jonathan Martin, Marvin McNutt, Greg Childs, Omar Bolden, Rhett Ellison (now have 1 for the Ellison PC and 1 for the Gridiron set :thumbsup: ), Trumaine Johnson and Tyrone Crawford 2012 Gridiron Rookie Signature X (all #d /499 - PC)
Andre Branch 2012 Gridiron Rookie Gridiron Kings #d 91/99

photo6_zps6bb2a117.jpg

And now for some random old school Raiders for the PC
Howie Long 1986 McDonalds All-Star Team (still unscratched from all these years!)
Raiders 2012 Topps Pink #d 193/399 (pity about featuring Plamer, but has Stefen Wisniewski on it :thumbsup:)
1989 Score Tim Brown RC
1995 Flair Hot Numbers Tim Brown
1995 Pinnacle Score Summit Edition (I love these cards!)
2004 Certified Tim Brown Holoview Silver #d 047/150

Been pretty slow lately, but here goes for the mail from the past week or so...

First lot, (all PC) and best lot of packages in awhile :D

photo8-1_zpsecb1f2b5.jpg

Rod Streater 2012 Prizm Red Die-Cut Refractor
Rod Streater 2012 Bowman Sterling Auto RC
Lamarr Houston 2011 Plates & Patches Magneta Printing Plate 1/1 :kick:
Miles Burris 2012 Absolute Retail RC /399 (newest "unique" Burris for the collection)
Miles Burris 2012 Absolute Spectrum Gold /25 (second one of these)
Miles Burris 2012 Absolute Spectrum Platinum 5/5 :kick:

Another few for the PC...

photo9-1_zps4d27f423.jpg

Juron Criner 2012 Bowman Sterling Patch
Juron Criner 2012 Topps Platinum Auto Refractor
Juron Criner 2012 Elite Turn of the Century Auto /399
Bo Jackson 1988 Topps RC (Nice old school in very good condition - just bad centering)
Ronnie Lott 2012 Momentum Game Used Jersey /199

And last bunch feature a couple Gridiron for the PC and a couple randoms I picked up also...

photo11-1_zps890cc837.jpg

Doug Martin 2012 Gridiron Rookie Gridiron Gems Combo Relics /249
John Clay 2012 Gridiron Panini Signatures
Bernard Pierce 2012 Triple Threads Jersey /50
Brian Quick 2012 Bowman Rookie Autographs

Hopefully another Printing Plate I have picked up turns up soon also!

photo8-1_zpsecb1f2b5.jpg

If I ignore the fact they're all Raiders I'd say this is damn fine "lot" right here :D

Haha but the Raiders is what makes the lot! Just need to find the Burris Red unnumbered, Blue /100 and Black /25 now to have one of each version. Only issue is I think those are all from Retail only... :eek:

Love the look of those Prizm Reds in hand

They are really nice cards. I actually like the Prizm better than Topps Chrom Refreactors and think Panini may be onto something here with finally having a product to rival Topps Chrome. I can see why Basketball of these were so popular especially when they don't have Chrome.

Sorry about the bad photo, but latest couple items...

photo10_zpsa7ec96d5.jpg

Bernard Pierce 2012 Gridiron Rookie Gridiron Kings "Prime" jersey #d 49/49 (a little bit of yellow on the second tip.. not really what I would call a "prime" piece)
Brian Quick 2012 Crown Silhouette (Awesome patch piece #d/349)
Sebastian Janiowski 2012 Topps Yellow Printing Plate 1/1 :kick:

And last is not football, but still it is a James Te Huna 2012 UFC Bloodlines Black Printing Plate 1/1 :kick:

Also picked up a couple Juron Criners (including an Auto) and Kellen Moore Absolute auto from Gregwa72 here too. Will try and get a pic up once my phone gets some battery back!

Missed out on the other Streater Contenders Printing Plate that was on ebay. I stopped bidding when it reached $100 (ended up selling for $101.99 but who knows how high it could have ended up if I kept bidding!). Crazy considering I won my one just last week for $44 I think it was!!

Hey Shannan, got delivery of a heap of Nascar boxes yesterday and got a couple of sweet spots as the freebies - pulled this one and thought of you. Let me know if you need it...

sw.jpg

Trevor, I already have it, but always keen to pick up doubes of any Lil Wiz autos (he only has two different!).

I have picked up a Quick Bowman Auto and Quick Silhouette Auto (pictures above) to go with the Pead Silhouette also. I will let you know if I get any Rams from the Contenders box I have on the way slo and I'm sure we can work something out.

Back
Top Bottom