Latest Maildays (Updated 08.05.13)

ekalb

Raider Nation!!
Real Name
Shannan
eBay User
ekalbnz
Actually in the past week I have had these come in from ebay and a box break...

photo3_zps9251d670.jpg

Shane Vereen 2011 Prestige Xtra Points Green (#d 21/25)
Josh Robinson 2012 Momentum Auto RC (#d 562/799)
Matt Forte 2011 Triple Threads (#d 10/27)
Greg Childs 2012 Platinum Auto
Matt Cassel 2012 Panini Black Captains (#d 017/349) - I thought the "C" was a Captains Manufactured Patch like Topps did this year. Turns out it's not... :oops:

photo2_zps662120c6.jpg

Braylon Edwards, Julius Thomas, Kyle Williams, T.J. Yates and Tyron Smith 2012 Gridiron Panini Signatures for my set
Riley Reiff 2012 Panini Black Auto RC (#d 185/199)

And for the PC....

photo1_zpscbdd0c57.jpg

Rhett Ellison 2012 Momentum Auto RC (#d 415/799)
Juron Criner 2012 Topps Strata Clear Cut Auto Jersey (#d 039/150)
Miles Burris 2012 Absolute Spectrum Platinum (#d 2/5 to go with my 1/5 :kick: )

Yeah, just printed on. Was a little dissapointed about that! Thought it would be a nice set to complete if it was a manufactured patch like the Topps set. Lucky it was the only one I got (because he was so cheap!). Was going to get a couple others but they went a little high in the end.

Ooh I won't pretend to be familiar with the player's names, but I can surely appreciate and /5 and a Topps Strata Clear Cut auto when I see one. And the Strata is jersey #'ed, sweet!:thumbsup:

Great work man!

Strata looks pretty nice, what's it like in hand... think I still need to pick up a cpl of them, they look pretty cool

The photo does not do the Strata justice. It looks a lot nicer in person. They can actually be picked up pretty cheap of ebay and have different versions (I think this is the "Bronze" version). There is also an unnumbered version an a bunch of other different colour versions numbered to different levels.

Ooh I won't pretend to be familiar with the player's names, but I can surely appreciate and /5 and a Topps Strata Clear Cut auto when I see one. And the Strata is jersey #'ed, sweet!:thumbsup:

Great work man!

Thanks very much. On the look out for the other three #d /5 now!

Instead of creating a new thread I thought I would just update this one with the most recent arivals.

So here goes...

photo4_zps27e7c4f5.jpg

These are all for the PC
Miles Burris 2012 Absolute Spectrum Silver #d 37/50
Miles Burris 2012 Absolute RC #d 004/399 (Burris has 8 different Absolute cards total so now I have 3 of the different versions :kick: hopefully I will have the other 5 soon)

And 2 more cards for my Gridiron set...
Frank Gore #d 1/1 :woot:
David Wilson #d 1/5 (3 plain white patches for a card #d/5 :thumbsdown:)

photo5_zpse8d41c78.jpg

Rhett Ellison 2012 Panini Black Rookie Signatures #d 099/199 (for the PC)
Najee Goode 2012 Panini Black Rookie Signatures Gold #d 14/99
Andre Branch 2012 Absolute Spectrum Gold Autograph #d 073/299

Also picked up 2012 Absolute RC's of Mike Harris (Jaguars CB), Nigel bradham (Bills LB), Chris Rainey (Steelers RB), Bryce Brown (Eagles RB), Rishard Matthews (Dolphins WR) and BJ Cunningham (Eagles WR) which are all #d/399 as a bulk lot which had the Miles Burris RC in it.

so maybe not worth picking a box up your saying?

Im debating between black, Triple threads or 2011 playbook

As much as I love Black, looking at the prices of that stuff on ebay at the moment I really don't see the value in it. Luck patch Autos are selling for less than $200 so unless you pull one of the real short numbered versions (probably better chances of winning lottery!) you are not even going to get your value back in a box. You can pick up a standard Black Luck jersey card from ebay for less than $20!

I love Playbook too. Booklets are just awesome!!

The booklets from playbook are nice, got me a box of those a few weeks back. Must say bit the bullet and have a black coming with an absolute mem and also a crown royale so will see. Absolute mem is always a great one ,I picked it up on DandA daily deals last week for $129 a box considering normal price is $155...playbook around $89 ...gold standard 2011 is not 2 bad you get 5 hits...plates and patches 2010 coming right down $80.95 now I pulled a tebow rookie patch auto as my bonus hit so happy there got 5 hits total 3 auto , 2 game used, even though no game time haha...all depends on how much u want to spend and what you are looking for I guess :) gluck

Also don't forget prizm football coming out towards end of this month, that will be something I will be getting 100% basketball version of this has gone nuts!!! Gold Kobe /10 going for almost $2,000 with no autos..

Also don't forget prizm football coming out towards end of this month, that will be something I will be getting 100% basketball version of this has gone nuts!!! Gold Kobe /10 going for almost $2,000 with no autos..

Prizm will be an interesting product, but I don't think it will be as popular in Football as what the Basketball has been. For one, with Panini only having a Basketball licence, they don't get Topps Chrome or Finest which are very popular in Football (especially Chrome even if it's not my favourite product). Also, Basketball is a lot more popular worldwide than Football which is why Basketball generally sells for higher premiums compared to similar Football.

Still the Black Prism Finite cards look amazing!
http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/...preview-2012-prizm-football-finite-black-11s/

From the last few days...

photo3_zps8af18d85.jpg

These two are from a trade with Trevor (AusRam) as well as a few other nice random base of some PC guys and for my gridiron set (a top trader here!)

Dwayne Allen 2012 Gridiron Rookie Gridiiron Gems Jumbo Patch #d47/49 (PC)
Kellen Moore 2012 Gridiron Rookie Gridiron Kings Auto #d 77/99 (PC)

photo4_zps0e9194fd.jpg

Eric Dickerson 2012 Gridiron Gridiron Kings Jersey #d 20/20 (PC)
Darrelle Revis 2012 Rookies & Stars Department of Defense Prime Patch #d12/15 (PC - trying to do this jersey set as well)
Dwyane Allen 2012 Topps Platinum Auto Refractor - this is a redemption I got from a case box with Al that has just arrived from Topps, although it was sent from "Tristar Fulfillment Serivce". Didn't realise Tristar and Topps were affiliated together! (tradebait)

Now next two photos are a bunch of Raider cards from a couple trades and ebay buys all for the PC

photo5_zps4aa14f01.jpg

Juron Criner 2012 Bowman Auto RC
Tim Brown 1989 Score RC (great condition older RC from one of my all-time favourite Raiders ever)
Bo Jackson 2006 Certified Materials Imortals #d 014/150 (shame he had such a short career)
Rod Streater 2012 Bowman Sterling Auto RC (just my second Streater I have in hand - I have a redemption for his Panini Balck Auto waiting currently and hopefully will have a couple more soon)

photo6_zps77f05f72.jpg

Sebastian Janikowski 2011 Certified Piece of the Game Jersey #d 132/149 (the "Polish Cannon". Another great all-time favourite Raider who shocked all the draft "experts" when Al Davis drafted him in the first round. Currently holds the record with a couple others for the longest FG in history. He also has kicked a 70 yarder in warmups before the game!
clip here for anyone interested)
Howie Long 2010 Crown Royale Majestic jersey #d 126/201 (one of my favourite ever guys from Defense for the Raiders. Really wish they had been able to draft his son Chris Long who is also a DE. Hopefully they will draft his other son Kyle Long this year who plays OT for Oregon i think it is).
Tim Brown 2002 Upper Deck National Honor Jersey
Howie Long 2010 Certified Fabric of the Game jersey

Damn, that's a fair kick!

Some nice pick ups...

Have you seen that "A Football Life" on Marcus Allen???

Def worth watching if your a Raiders fan (The Bo Jackson reminded me of it)

My cards rocked up yet or are you going to have to of those Howies??????

Damn, that's a fair kick!

Some nice pick ups...

Have you seen that "A Football Life" on Marcus Allen???

Def worth watching if your a Raiders fan (The Bo Jackson reminded me of it)

My cards rocked up yet or are you going to have to of those Howies??????

I will hunt it out and see if I can find it for a watch.

Nope haven't seen yours arrive yet, but two of those Howie's doesn't bother me at all!

Back
Top Bottom