Lady Sif mailday

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Arrived today! Even though I already have the Auto only version, I couldn't resist this relic version when I saw it going for a great price. Better still, it's one of very few I've seen that have the auto all on the sticker - hate it when they run off the edges..

JA-2.jpg

Oh and added this last week as well...LOL

IMG_4372 (Medium).JPG

Thanks all....

Wondering what the next big movie set will be...kind of feel like getting into them more these days, seems like there's a bit more value in them. Profited nicely from the 2 Guardian boxes I broke - sold 2 cards for $425 - more than twice what the boxes cost me...and still have the sketches and a few costume cards to sell...wish all boxes were like that LOL!

Thanks all....

Wondering what the next big movie set will be...kind of feel like getting into them more these days, seems like there's a bit more value in them. Profited nicely from the 2 Guardian boxes I broke - sold 2 cards for $425 - more than twice what the boxes cost me...and still have the sketches and a few costume cards to sell...wish all boxes were like that LOL!

Haha that's awesome!! I have been eyeing of that nova sketch :p

As for what's next I think I am waiting for some of those cryptozoic arrow series to be released

Back
Top Bottom