Kyrie Conundrum

CardCookie13

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
ncook154
So as most of you know I now own 2 Irving RPAs from recent case breaks. I always wanted one of these and have wanted to start a Kyrie PC but his prices just got too high to justify chasing all his RCs.
Anyway I'm now unsure what to do with these cards with the value for them so high at present. Should I...

A. Sell one and keep the other for PC.
B. Sell both now then try and pick one up cheaper once the hype dies down.
C. Hold them both and sell one once the season starts (will the price go up?)

I know it's a great problem to have but I'd value all your opinions.

Cheers

Yeh this is a tough choice, I would sell the worse one now while the NT hype is still high and keep the other for PC/wait and see how Kyrie goes

If you have another pc man, sell then buy the card you have always wanted.

For 3-6k you could get some mighty fine mj/lbj/Kobe that will never go down in price and should be a kick as pc.

To further my comment, look at preferred.
When it first came out his silos were going for close to $1000
Now they are about $600 or better.

I'm confident they will be at $1500 in a month or two..

Thanks for the discussion everyone. I think sell one is probably the way to go and maybe start buying up a few Irving cards and save the rest for a rainy day. Plus I guess keeping the one that I pulled myself makes it a bit more special :)

(PS. Anyone in the market for an Irving RPA ;) )

What a wonderful conundrum to have! I'm hoping to pick up a Kyrie RPA down the track at post-hype price... Good luck with your decision & enjoy the 'twins' while they're still together ;)

def sell both.. buy yourself a nice holiday.. a trip to see a NBA game.. at the end of the day it's just cardboard.. and go see kyrie in human form haha

Back
Top Bottom