KG mail - Birthday Prez from me to me LOL

MattWasGF4L

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
Don't buy much these days but couldn't resist this one!
Might take a page out of Rob's (SpriteIsRight33) book and only buy epic cards I'll probably keep for a long, long time.
And seeing this card is of "Big 4" epicness, it was love at first sight :lol:

While I'm still to be convinced on Panini's authenticity of game used stuff I had to get this one when I seen it from a guy on BO, if you read this, lutes0987, thanks mate!

DSC046012.jpg

DSC046022.jpg

DSC046062.jpg

Thanks for looking!
:wave:

Very nice card mate, pity about the team :p Might have to buy myself a nice birthday card tomorrow :D

Nice card, thought he was asking too much for it though...

When's the birthday? Have a good one man

Yeah it was slightly high but meh, paid 100 or so I think for the one in my av #d5/9, couldn't be bother haggling for an extra few bucks off when some people won't even send to AUS. Was happy to find something that I even wanted to spend dollars on.

It's today so yeah thanks mate, will do!

Happy Birthday Matt!

Nice present! Wish I could buy all my own presents!!! Hope the missus doesn't read this!! No, of course I love the presents you buy me honey! Phew, that was close!

Disgusting card for a disgustingly good person...Happy Birthday Matt!

happy bday matt....and sweet pick up. With shaq (healthy), best starting 5.....ever?.....

Well It's About damn time you have a Mailday !

Happy Birthday man ! :thumbsup: ... I like that you dropped my name In It ! :lol: ... Man that's simply an awesome card. AND numbered 5 out of 10 ? KG's jersey number ... That card was obviously made for you to hold onto ! Hey I really like It ... A+ Mailday Matt ! ... Have a good birthday man ! ... You're gonna really like my next Mailday. :v:

Back
Top Bottom