Justin Huber traded to the Padres!

Hubner will have a break out season this year. Watch for his cards to jump in value.

Great move.

Mark.

I'm a bit iffy about Snelling to be honest. Obviously it's a shame, but i'm just wondering if he has the stuff for MLB at the moment. Same with Blackley. Obviously not All Stars but I think they just can't make the leap from Minors to MLB. Hopefully i'll be eating my words by October!

Nathan, really enjoying the blog. Thanks heaps. MLB Australia's weekly updates are to far appart :) And btw - just figured out where "thin man's hat" comes from. Man i'm slow. :)

Mark.

I'm a bit iffy about Snelling to be honest. Obviously it's a shame, but i'm just wondering if he has the stuff for MLB at the moment. Same with Blackley. Obviously not All Stars but I think they just can't make the leap from Minors to MLB. Hopefully i'll be eating my words by October!

Nathan, really enjoying the blog. Thanks heaps. MLB Australia's weekly updates are to far appart :) And btw - just figured out where "thin man's hat" comes from. Man i'm slow. :)

Mark.

thanks mate! good onya for figuring it out!
i hope blackley can make it, he seems like a real exciting pitcher. snelling seems to have struggled through spring... but they seem to have picked some potential in him. some time in AAA might be just the trick. And the Phillies seem like they might come through with some injuries, which would be a big help

glad you are liking it! tell your friends!

Back
Top Bottom