Joining the display craze

Yeah I recommend to anyone getting a display to pay the extra and get a wider display and stay away from those 450mm ones.

wow man it looks so amazing, im in the middle of making up a case of my own, thanks for sharing

Stunning collection Steve - here I was thinking you were selling off your PC and then BOOM.....so much 90s high-end in there! Wow!

Thanks mate, I was selling off. I lost all interest but came across a guy selling off his collection. I'd given up on trying to find a lot of stuff so I'm back!! I sold off about 150 autos and 1400 others and this came up just as I finished selling. Was meant to be...

Quality over quantity every time. You've got almost all the key pieces you would want there mate, incredible to land so much quality from the one seller!

looks great mate!!

lighting shouldnt fade the card. Ive had a randy brown autographics in a part of my house that gets the most sun and the auto is fine and the card has slightly faded, its been there going on a year and half now, ill post some pics shortly.

Also with the one touch holders if they are ultra pro and the magnet is gold then is UV protected, if the magnet is silver its not...so there is pretty much no chance of the cards fading...unless ur a smoker!!

Beautiful display man ... I'd be afraid of the fading too. One reason I keep everything tucked away ! ... You should be okay though. As long as they're not under any heat lamps ! :lol:

They are uv cases, I'm not sure about the fading, I was going to stick a couple of 20w halogens in there but now I'm scared about the heat..

You can use LED lights, they give off next to no heat, and will be much brighter, and non-yellowy like most other lights do.

Post up a pic of the whole display if you can, eager to see it as a whole.

Back
Top Bottom