james hird

wall4ace

BEN WALLACE COLLECTOR
Real Name
clayton
some of you may remember a while back i got a james hird framed memorablia,i took it back months ago because the matting had come adrift,and wanted it fixed,the lady in the shop got on her high horse and tried blaming me,a few choice words were exchanged and we eventually had it sorted!

well so i thought anyway,she took it back to melbourne to have it fixed,and it had been a while,so i thought id call in and see what was happening,and i get the excuse oh i lost your phone number:mad:,i kept my cool,anyway she said here it is,did you want to look at it before you take it...i said yes glad i did nothing had changed it was still not right:mad: steam coming out my ears:lol:

anyway she said call back in 10 mins and ill ring the company that does them and see what we can do!
she said that they will completely do a new one and a upgrade to more photos and other stuff,like his name and stuff,so i said yeah ok no worries!

pick this up the other week very happy after all the crap i went through!

thanks for reading and looking

cheers

james hird frame.jpg

looks great, but imagine how much better it would be if it was Rob Harvey or Nick Riewoldt! :p

Thats good it worked out & you are happy with it.It Look's great,Well done.

Back
Top Bottom