Is this the best collection in thew world?

ive thought about buying a few times of this dude, but his prices turn me off...

He sells by consignment...they're not his collection if u like, just cards he is selling on as his business from my understanding.

That exquisite collection is crazy. 04/05 exquisite enshrinements is the highlight for me.

And with emoncards, I've purchased a couple of autos from him now, make a reasonable offer and you should get the card. Alot of sellers put high prices on cards and then wait for an offer. I've always got the card for about what it should go for.

Im not 100% certain but emoncards might be the same person as Metrosportscards that also has that serious Wade/Lebron/Melo collection of jersey numbered rookies.

They are all BIN and BO...Aren't the prices way high just to allow room for best offers??? Has anyone actually tried offering a realistic price for anything?

You are absolutely spot on, yes they are higher so that you will put in your best offer. Some people would rather complain though.

I've gotten cards with my first offer.

As long as it's a decent offer I reckon you will get the card.

Old thread, and sorry to bring it back up, but has anyone bought anythink from emoncards ?

I'm trying to submit a best offer for one of their current listings, but unable to get a response (offer keeps expiring). I've just sent them a direct message through ebay hoping for a response.

Wish me luck!! :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom