I thought there was only 1 vrsn of the old school fleer AU

juxedo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
juxedo
Isn't there suppose to be only 1 Autograph version of those old school early 90s player sets. Like the 91-92 Fleer Mutombo and Dominique and the 92-93 ultra pippens and all the others. At least I was under this impression. Then how come I found 2 versions on ebay for the mutombo.

Mutombo 1

Mutombo 2

Yeah but if you look closely at the pic I think you can make out the Fleer stamp of authenticity on both the versions. Or is my eyes playing tricks :roll: :shock:

No there are a few different versions of the Mutombo, Wilkins, LJ's etc from the fleer autos back then. Just look for the stamp on them and you should be fine.

Does that mean there is an Auto version of every card within the set. So the 92 Wilkins has 12 cards + autos. So is there 12 Auto versions as well?

Does that mean there is an Auto version of every card within the set. So the 92 Wilkins has 12 cards + autos. So is there 12 Auto versions as well?

your right. there's an auto of every card in the set

i have 3 of the nique auto's. trying to do the set in the autos. hard to find some though but they are there

thanks ducky. I got one of those nique ones too and with a very nice auto. imo I prefer the old school autos to the current mass produced ones.

Back
Top Bottom