HUGE week of mail!!! Absolutely STOKED!!!

JZA

the ginger ninja
Real Name
Jeremy
eBay User
jeremy1439
Ladies and Gents, i am sooo bloody stoked with this latest batch of mail, there's some rare autos that ive been waiting a LONG time to acquire, not to mention another 2 legend's collection completed! hope you enjoy viewing as much as i enjoyed adding to the PC!!! :D

one more for the tennis autos collection: the lovely Elena Dementieva

dementievaauto.jpg

as usual, some love for my boy amare

amareMOEauto.jpg

and now, another old school legend's mini-collection is completed, the only player to ever lead the league in scoring and assists in the same season. think about how amazing that is; think steve nash in his prime. now add an extra 20ppg to his statline. you got a man Tiny by name, but his game was anything but tiny. here's the collection together :thumbsup:

#/25
archibald25.jpg

Jersey
archibaldGU.jpg

Patch #/35
archibaldpatch35.jpg

Auto
archibaldauto.jpg

Now, these 3 autos ive been chasing for the better part of 2 years, ive seen em pop up and get outbid a number of times, but the suckers are all mine now, and if they do leave my PC, itl be over my cold dead body :lol:

Had to get an auto this guy in a phoenix jersey ;)

pennyauto.jpg

I overpaid for this one (the second most ive ever spent on a card!), but bugger it, its only money :lol: (says he with about 20 bucks to his name now :p) RIP Dave.

debusschereauto.jpg

And to finish off, another legend's mini-collection completed, one of the big boys of hoops history, i would have loved to see this guy in action, give it up for the BIG O :woot:

#/25
bigO25.jpg

Jersey
oscargu.jpg

Patch #/20
robertsonpatch20.jpg

Auto
robertsonauto.jpg

Thanks for looking, peace out, i think i may be cooling my heels on buying singles for a while, need to replenish the bank balance. Til then, enjoy! :wave:

Very nice indeed mate.Love the auto's & the 2 patchs.Well done.

Nice work Jizza. I know the feeling of only $20 in the bank - had it last week lol, my heart goes out to you!

But you have those nice cards to comfort you right now!!
That Oscar patch is a beauty :)

Ooooops sorry JZA, that would be me throwing in that last second bid and driving the price up on the Debusschere :) If I hadn't placed that bid, you'd have won it for $40 less than what it went for i.e. the next bidder's highest bid. Nice cards!

Wow! Love The Big O auto....nice to see him sign his whole name! Thats an awesome mailday!

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom