How the hell do I sell my Jordan autos?

hector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
tuan
Without being scammed on eBay?

85F34DF6-5466-4C76-AE82-A236AA450CD3.jpeg

4BB23777-DAFC-42FD-AEFD-ED244C2D267F.jpeg

Yep, send them now and you might be able to get them listed in time for the peak of the Netflix doco, they will be selling for an absolute shitload more in a month or two. Not sure of the postage time or listing backlog for those consignment sellers though.

Yep, send them now and you might be able to get them listed in time for the peak of the Netflix doco, they will be selling for an absolute s***load more in a month or two. Not sure of the postage time or listing backlog for those consignment sellers though.
I asked a U.S mate of mine about the wait time in regards to listing a while back, he belive's the backlog for consignment is quite a long wait...
one would also think there will be others who are clued on to dropping some jordans to coincide with the doco coming out.

I asked a U.S mate of mine about the wait time in regards to listing a while back, he belive's the backlog for consignment is quite a long wait...
one would also think there will be others who are clued on to dropping some jordans to coincide with the doco coming out.

probstien will prioritise hig value listings , i would imagine they would be on ebay in less than a week,
email him very responsive

Back
Top Bottom