Hey ya'll ;)

Mac

OzCardTrader
Was just speaking with Chad and he showed me the link with the LeBron UD Black auto that was pulled. Figured I'd stop by and give a shout to some of those that know me ;)

And don't worry ;) I'm not here to start trouble like another American that was recently banned from this site. :roll:

Also... I have a thing for Aussie girls :D

Just read what I need to post.

My name is Brian
I'm from the United States
I enjoy collecting cards along with playing various sports, golfing, basketball, football and have recently taken up rugby and am trying to learn as much about that sport as possible.
As for collecting, I collect Kevin Garnett and Rashad McCants Exquisite for basketball and Ravens exquisites for football.

Welcome mate, but wrong spot, supposed ot be under new members intro.

Glad to have a decent US member on these forums! :D

Welcome mate, but wrong spot, supposed ot be under new members intro.

Glad to have a decent US member on these forums! :D

Oh great ;) way for me to make a first impression by posting in the wrong area. Sorry guys, could a mod kindly move this to the correct area :(

LMAO useless at using forums obviously. :-P

Mac is alright I guess and yes now is he is an honorary Aussie! Sometimes with a little too much information LOL

LMAO useless at using forums obviously. :-P

Mac is alright I guess and yes now is he is an honorary Aussie! Sometimes with a little too much information LOL

lol, yeah, as you can tell, this is the first message board I've ever been on by overlooking the intro part ;)

This is going to be my place to relax from the other site ;) I get along with Aussies better than Americans for some reason lol

hi mac
welcome and i hope you enjoy your time with us aussies on this great site.who do you collect.i suppose being a friend of chads you are properly into the old school cards :lol: .hope you have a good time and hope to deal with you soon.
tony :D

Welcome Mac, enjoy your time here!!

Cheers
Matt
(twentysomething on HK)

hi mac
welcome and i hope you enjoy your time with us aussies on this great site.who do you collect.i suppose being a friend of chads you are properly into the old school cards :lol: .hope you have a good time and hope to deal with you soon.
tony :D

Nope, not into the old school too much. I've owned a few nice vintage pieces in the past, but wouldn't call myself a Vintage Collector. As for what I do collect, I just edited that in and put that up top but right now my main goal is Kevin Garnett Exquisites.

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Welcome Mac, enjoy your time here!!

Cheers
Matt
(twentysomething on HK)

Ha! I would have been able to tell who you are from that sig alone. #1 Nash collector on the planet right here guys ;) but I'm sure they already know lol...

Thanks for the welcome ;)

Welcome, which rugby have you taken up? League or Union?

There aren't many people here that know or play rugby. The league I'll be signed up for is called Rugby Sevens. I'm not sure if it is popular in Australia. But it is pretty much regular rugby with only 7 players on the field for each team I think lol.

Like I said, I don't know much at all about the sport. I've played it recreationally before. But couldn't tell you the difference between the styles played in it. But now that it is an actually league that I'll be playing in, I need to study up and be ready by the end of March lol.

Brian

I already know about her boobies ;-) LMAO

Mac hits on the rugby field like a car hits deer's ;-)

welcome to the site mate :) You better support the Canberra Raiders in league ;) Somehow I get the feeling you will just root for the team with the hottest cheerleaders :)

Back
Top Bottom