Hey I'm StarburyMatrix3

StarburyMatrix3

PHOENIX WILL RISE AGAIN
Real Name
Travis
Hey guys. I live in Florida in the USA and was hoping that i could trade with some of you guys from australia because you guys are alot nicer than some of the people i deal with on other sites. I''m 17 and Ive been collecting for about 10 years now. I mainly Collect Stephon Marbury and Shawn Marion but i also collect Rony Seikaly, Desmond Mason Autographs, 01-02 Flair Hot Numbers Patches, Gold Refractors, and 04-05 and 05-06 Topps Chrome cards for my set. I;m a member on 3 other card sites, Hobby Insider ( 32 Feedback), Sports Card Forum ( 76 Feedback), and Trader Retreat ( 36 Feedback). I hope i can achieve that much feedback here also. Thanks for reading about me and i hope to trade with you all!

g'day mate, welcome to the land down under:)

i should be able to help you out with your 05-06 topps chrome wants.
i still need 2 cards from the base set and about 200 refractors:(
let me know what you need
have fun this is an awesome place to trade

hey
welcome to the forum and your right we are the nicest peolple around , heheh, hope ya enjoy your time on the boards :)

G'day mate,Welcome to the forum.
Just to let everyboby know that i have traded with you a few times before & had no problems.
I hope you have a great time here & i know you will find this is a great forum to trade.
Enjoy.

Hey matey welcome, I'm a Marbury collector too..... actually I have some very nice cards coming in, and some okay ones already in my collection.... Might be able to help each other out at some stage!

!!!WELCOME!!! To the Ozzie Forum

I know my hubby has done trades with you before and he says your a top fellow..
Have a great time trading on the forum.

Cheers Tracy

Back
Top Bottom