hey im mat

mat_hsv

OzCardTrader
Real Name
mathew
eBay User
mat_hsv
how u all going, just joined about a week ago and been just looking around the site and thought id introduce myself, im mat, 25 yrs old, from brisbane, i havent collected cards since about 94 and i found some of my old cards a couple of weeks ago, and got really interested in them again, most of the cards are of steve smith, i used to collect him and i think i might try get some more of his cards, now for someone who hasnt bought anything card related for years and years, where do i get a becket from and where do i get packs of cards from, as i said im in brisbane, (acacia ridge), is there any guys on here i can go to there houses and buy cards off them? i read on another thread that newsagents at sunnybank sell them? do they still sell them and which newsagent exactly, any info would be really appreciated, i know i can buy off ebay but i have never bought anything off there b4 and dont want to rush into it, as i dont want to get ripped off.

anyway good to meet you all

welcome mat glad to see you get back into the cards again!

here ya best bet and a great member here sells everything from supplies to boxes ect ect!

his names garry(westriot)

enjoy your time here mate

cheers

G'day there Mat,Welcome to the forum. Good to see another Queenslander on here.Plenty of guy's & gal's here that sell & trade.I'm sure you will find plenty of Steve Smith cards floating around here too.Have fun.

thanks everyone for the welcome, its good to know that jackorn1118 lives just down the road from me, hopefully hell point me in the right direction if i need it! :)

Back
Top Bottom