Hey from Hobart

mason_robj

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Rob
eBay User
tallskinnyboy_rob
Hey all,

I'm a new collector (basketball mainly) from Hobart, TAS. Got back in to collecting after finding albums full of cricket cards from the 90s.. brought back memories of saving up all my pocket money to buy a packet at the newsagent! Just bought myself 2 blaster packs of 10-11 Panini Threads off eBay, just for kicks. Expecting to blow most of my pay on boxes from now on! Anyway, just thought I should say hey. Any other collectors from Tassie on here?

Cheers,
Rob

Hey, cheers!

Not sure yet, what kind of stuff is everyone else into? Am thinking of grabbing a couple of really cheap early 90s Fleer complete sets from the early 90s off eBay just to get me started. Big fan of DRose and would love to collect all I can of his.

Will let you know of any good hits from the blaster packs!

Welcome, I'm from Launceston so another Tasmanian in the fold... I'm a huge Timberwolves collector :) Like epicly obsessed Timberwolves collector... lol Great to see another Taswegian on board :)

So Fleer is the working class trading card? Haha. There seem to be heaps of cheap sets of Fleer on eBay.

wolvesjr34 - I'll keep an eye out for Timberwolves stuff in my 2 blaster boxes of Panini Threads, if that'd help?

:welcome: to Ozcard Trader Rob!:wave: I want to come see Tassie one day especially to go watch a test match! Anyway Hope You Enjoy Your Time Here!:thumbsup:

Hey Harsha - definitely come check out Tassie! It's a pretty sweet spot, no real card shops to speak of but maybe we could get a travelling card expo down here one day haha. Cheers mate!

Hey mate. No places stock NBA cards that I know of, Area 52 in Liverpool St stocks card storage stuff and they used to stock NBA but I think they're just card games now.. On the plus side, I found a Beckett basketball mag in a random news agents in Glenorchy yesterday!

Back
Top Bottom