Hey fellas - what are these?

ryawil0

LF rare Kendall Gill
Real Name
Ryan
eBay User
ryawil0
Hey all -

Picked these up. Just wanted to know if theyre worth anything. Any comments would be appreciated.

Cheers

Ry

Heres the lot ...

footycards.jpg

Heres all the types that were in the box - front and back.

footyfront.jpg

footyback.jpg

The afl card is 1989 Scanlens/Stimorol

they look in mint / near mint conddition - nice!

how much did you pick em up for?

It mainly depends on the name, but some of these can hit a dollar plus each card, hold onto them, not many have been selling much anymore on the bay, and i rarely see them for sale anymore. :)

I want to get rid of them. How much do you think would be a fair price? Theres gotta be at least a full set there. havent checked though.

Ryan

Take a look at them, sort them out, and see whether or not there is a full set there.
If there is, your looking at good money :)

ok mate - i'll look when I get home from work and let you know. Cheers for the advice. I really have no idea with footy cards.

Ry

Take a look at them, sort them out, and see whether or not there is a full set there.
If there is, your looking at good money :)

I sold a full set of the 1990 league cards for about $40 in the late nineties to a card shop around my way & they were in alot worse shape than those are (pencil marks & elastic band marks)

a dealer at a toy & collectibles fair i go to normally has a set for sale in mint condition for $60 or $80 one of the two:thumbsup:

I want to get rid of them. How much do you think would be a fair price? Theres gotta be at least a full set there. havent checked though.

Ryan

Dude, i am always on the hunt for league cards from 1988, 89, 90 and 93 to complete my sets.........I have a wish list here

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...31445-my-rugby-league-wish-list-tak35bne.html

am more than happy to do business, not sure if I would have anything u want to swap but can donate $$$ to your cause...........:)

wowsers!!

I have 125 of the set and 70 doubles

And look at what this 98 card lot went for:

1988 SCANLENS FOOTY CARDS - 98 OUT OF 144 - eBay Lots, Trading Cards, NRL, Rugby League, Sport. (end time 17-Jun-08 20:30:00 AEST)

Ryan

damn $214:eek:

i'd be taking advantage of ebay's free listings if i was you:thumbsup:

i grabbed a bunch of older league cards (1976-1987) off one of my friends the other day to list most are pretty beat up but there are still some good & infamous players amongst em (Raudonikis,Sterling,Rogers,Les Boyd,Paul Heyward)

Cards gone -

Foldee80 jumped on em pretty quick. Could have gone to the bay with them, but he wanted em pretty bad.

Glad these cards stayed in house :)

Ry

Back
Top Bottom