Heroes Case - 8 Boxes Not Live

stormernumber1

Non-sport Collector || Marvel mainly
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
stormernumber1
I just broke a case of 8 Heroes boxes, its a 1 hit per box deal, pretty disappointed with 3 x Matt Parkman Costume cards :( but the Claire Sketch is fantastic, would of liked an Auto but overall im pretty happy with the result.

All 8 Hits:

2 Sketch Cards, both pretty average, not too impressive but they are ok.

The Big hit, it looks fantastic, some really good shading and just a really good sketch, not sure if I wanna sell it or not, if I do sell it im probably only gunna take $250+ or not bother selling, looks too good imo :D

Also got lots of foils and base cards, but havent sorted them yet, when I do Ill pm u Darpy to help out with your set :)

I cant seem to get the images to display so they are just attached :confused:

Heores 2 Sketch Cards.jpg

Heores 8 Inserts.jpg

Heores Claire Sketch Card.jpg

Not bad. Unlucky with the 3x Parkmans though :rolleyes:

Can you tell me who the sketch artists are?

Noah is Jeff Chandler
Young Hiro is Katie Cook
Claire is Sean Pence

I did a bit of research and the claire sketch, based on recent ebay prices is worth around $200+, and the other sketches are worth between $80-$150, so im actually pretty happy with the outcome, although I also found out that I am supposed to get at least 1 auto per case and I thought initially that the case wasnt a topps sealled case (just 12 boxes) but meh I got some descent cards so im relatively happy :) Actually considering purchasing another case to try and get an auto or 2 :thumbsup:

damn 3 parkmans haha, think they dont go for 2 much on the bay, perhaps 5-10

but would have been fun busting 12 boxes !!

look forward to ur pm ;-)

Lovely Sketch card!

No 1/1s???

When you said not being a 12 box case, I'm pretty sure there's only 8 box cases for Heroes.

3 Sketch cards is average for a case, but to get 5 Costume cards, that's harsh... and to add salt, 3 are the same... :(

At least you got a sweet sketch card in the Claire one.

Any thoughts on what you are doing with the Ando sketch card?

No thoughts yet, I actually bought another case today :woot: hopefully pick up a nice auto this time round and another sweet sketch would be good.

Do you think it looks like Ando or maybe Noah Bennett (was thinking because of the horn-rimmed glasses) most of my family say it looks like Ando but I thought straight away that it was Noah...

Nah def. Ando. Noah has more of a wider jaw, and not so Japanese looking..

Good luck with the next case! Hopefully you get a 1/1!!

I got a 1/1 Sketch of Hiro & a Costume card (with paint) of Isaac Mendez.

Nah def. Ando. Noah has more of a wider jaw, and not so Japanese looking..

Good luck with the next case! Hopefully you get a 1/1!!

I got a 1/1 Sketch of Hiro & a Costume card (with paint) of Isaac Mendez.

All of the sketch cards are 1/1 :) Hopefully get a claire auto cuz I dont want to have to fork out $$ to buy it :p gunna complete the master set (excluding sketches seeing how they are all 1/1 I might find it hard to get them all hehe) but get at least 1 of each variation of costume for the each of them, and get all of the autos, and just collect as many sketches as I can, some of them are amazing :D So looks like it might be a costly affair ;)

All of the sketch cards are 1/1 :) Hopefully get a claire auto cuz I dont want to have to fork out $$ to buy it :p gunna complete the master set (excluding sketches seeing how they are all 1/1 I might find it hard to get them all hehe) but get at least 1 of each variation of costume for the each of them, and get all of the autos, and just collect as many sketches as I can, some of them are amazing :D So looks like it might be a costly affair ;)

are you still getting the 12 boxes for $400 deal ??

yeah I got this one for $350US (around 390ish AU) this one is off a diff seller tho, im pretty sure they have more cases, they are 8 box cases, not 12 :)

i have already dealt with storm, so can anyone else help me out? just need:

to complete a set

Not all Sketch cards are 1/1s. Check the back, if it doesnt have 1/1 on it, it's not a 1/1...

I can see why you say it's Noah, it just doesnt look too much like him except the glasses are a give away.

All the sketches I've seen of Noah, they're much wider jaw.

Back
Top Bottom