Heat V Spurs

andrew3134

GOTTA GO HARD IN DA PAINT
eBay User
andrew3134
Not sure if anyone saw the heat v spurs game on ESPN today, good game to. But my main gripe about the game is the amount of free throws both teams missed, i mean these guys miss easy free throws (i don't wont hear anyone say it is a pressure shot, cause it is just about the only shot you will get in basketball where no one is guarding you or can block your shot [-X ) and these guys get millions & millions of dollars.

yeah its one of the basics in the game but you have some nortorious ft takers there

shaq, duncan and parker all have trouble with there ft's

not really suprising but its amazing how through all the hours they'd practice they dont get anywhere on those

well parker hit 11 of 13 I think...

duncans the most disapointing, he has a good stroke, form etc, its a mental thing...he also bends his knees in...which means he doesnt get enough lift...I know the spurs have a FT coach, but timmy doesnt get tutored...it all comes down to the inward pointing feet, not getting enough balance and bend in the knees, its why he is always short...

manu frustrates me coz he should be good but he always misses at least a few.

Shaqs just utter garbage, at least he doesnt commit a lane violation every time anymore tho...

Parker single handedly destroyed the d of the heat, and put any chance of a heat win to bed... having a great season, under rated so far this season.. wonder if he'll be an allstar..

must say.. it was a boring game until the heat came clawing back.. the spurs make games so boring with their style of play...

And i noticed, spurs oppositions play to the spurs level, they dont come out playing their own style of play.. always stoop down to the spurs level, everyone does, except the pistons (this year).. this game was reasonably high scoring i must say..

Boring game because of the Spurs pffft

Some of you people have no clue. The Spurs were a hell of a lot more interesting to watch in this game than the heat (with the exception of DWade who is just unstoppable taking the ball to the rim). Why would you enjoy watching the Spurs moving the ball beautifully around the court when you could watch the motionless heat offense as they dump it into shaq, who passes it back out to williams, who dumps it into shaq, who flicks it off to wade, who dumps it into shaq, who shoots a baby hook... now that's excitement if ever I saw it.

hey i agree.. the heat where terrible.. hence my opinion it only got interesting when the heat made a rally.. other than that both ends where quite dull... heat have been pretty dodgy this year.. wade throwing tantys, and shaq is over.. way over.. now just another center in the game

Back
Top Bottom