Greater Western Sydney eyes Dane Swan with $1m lure.

OMG seriously don't compare Swan to Ablett!!!! They are 2 completley different people! How do you know Swan's interested in money? His already making 500,000 - 600,000 a year. He's playing at the biggest and best club in the league why would he go to a club that is just starting and will not win a premiership whilst he is still playing?

Dane Swan is a superstar for sure mate! Robbed of the brownlow this year the equivalent of the dally M and won every other award possible!

He didn't win the Norm Smith or the Coleman did he?;)

He seems to always stutter though. he's not a very good public speaker but that was a BIG stutter! :p

Look, I don't hold it against him that he's gone for the money, footy is a job to them these days, hence, why they employ player managers!!!!!

Loyalty is a thing of the past, that's just reality!!!!!!

Think about it Jack, no matter how many reasons Swan has to stay at Collingwood, he would not have more reason to stay than Ablett did with Geelong.

Collingwood would only pay him about 700,000 a year max which he isn't even worth that.

If he does go to GWS, would you still collect he's cards?

Stay or go, this (i will listen to GWS) talk sounds like exactly what a manager would tell his client to say to push for a better deal from he club.

As a Collingwood supporter i must say Dane Swan isnt the player i would be pushing for if i was a cashed up recruiter.

Stay or go, this (i will listen to GWS) talk sounds like exactly what a manager would tell his client to say to push for a better deal from he club.

As a Collingwood supporter i must say Dane Swan isnt the player i would be pushing for if i was a cashed up recruiter.

GWS will be getting any player they can get.

Swan is probably one of the better ones available as most of the Elite Players are still under contract.

Therefore, they will only be able to get contracted players at draft time since they will have all the early picks.

Swan said he'll listen to GWS. Will go now?

Just because he said he'll listen doesnt mean his going. He obv wants a better offer from GWS. GC offered Ablett 1.6 Mill a year now what are you going to offer me?

GWS will be getting any player they can get.

Swan is probably one of the better ones available as most of the Elite Players are still under contract.

Therefore, they will only be able to get contracted players at draft time since they will have all the early picks.

Im aware of how they can get players etc...I believe Pendlebury is out of contract at the same time as Swan, I'd be throwin the cash at Pendles.

Yer but pendles seems to duck under the Radar and with Sheedy as a coach I think the GWS will be more about marketing than football so Id say thats why they would throw Swan out there after the season he had and so much talk about him.

Agreed, that snake Sheedy will try anything to cause a **** storm and get GWS in papers etc

Back
Top Bottom