Greater Western Sydney eyes Dane Swan with $1m lure.

This is the way I look at it.

Swan has one 2 soon to be 3 Copeland trophy's at collingwood, MVP, Herald sun Player of the year I could go on all day but I wont.

His torn it up at Collingwood andd he is our franchise player along with Pendlebury and Thomas. If it wasnt for Collingwood Swan would not be playing in the AFL he was pick #58 in the 2001 draft and was getting into alot of trouble in his younger years. Malthouse saved his carrer by not getting rid of him surely and I say surely he wouldnt abonded the club that saved his footballing carrer!

---------- Post added 06-10-2010 at 12:57 PM ----------

By the way I like your new sig Liam :lol:

Swan has one 2 soon to be 3 Copeland trophy's at collingwood, MVP, Herald sun Player of the year I could go on all day but I wont.

His torn it up at Collingwood andd he is our franchise player along with Pendlebury and Thomas. If it wasnt for Collingwood Swan would not be playing in the AFL he was pick #58 in the 2001 draft and was getting into alot of trouble in his younger years. Malthouse saved his carrer by not getting rid of him surely and I say surely he wouldnt abonded the club that saved his footballing carrer!

Loyalty no longer exists in Football!!!!!![-X

If another club offers you double your salary at the end of your career, no one turns it down!!!!!!!!

If GWS want him, they will get him!!!!

If Swan does have any doubts, his management will soon get those thoughts out of his mind by flashing those $$$$$ in front of his eyes!!!

Anyway, he must have a Massive Tattoo Mortgage he needs to pay off!!!!!:p

sounds a lot like the ablett story dude. when it was first announced no-one thought ablett would leave either, but money talks. all those reasons you have listed could be the reason he leaves, he's done what he can, now to start something fresh. all footballers are Loyal until one million reasons to leave are flashed in their face. sure ita a game but its also these guys jobs and a pay packet each week.

sounds a lot like the ablett story dude. when it was first announced no-one thought ablett would leave either, but money talks. all those reasons you have listed could be the reason he leaves, he's done what he can, now to start something fresh. all footballers are Loyal until one million reasons to leave are flashed in their face. sure ita a game but its also these guys jobs and a pay packet each week.

Shame on you for comparing Dane Swan to Gary (trader) Ablett shame on you!

By the way he hasnt done what he can do yet he still needs a Brownlow and a Norm Smith.

hahah If this is a serious story then he will leave for sure! As has been said what a no brainer!!
Half his luck!! King Jack im sorry but what you said wouldnt even be a thought in his mind! MONEY MONEY MONEY will be about it! And lets face it at 28 he would be STUPID not to take it!

Again if its true id say hes gone already!!!!

He'll go if he's getting offered 1mil. Look at Ablett was in great side, won 2 premierships with them team wasn't going downhill and then gets offered a crap load and he walked out of sleepy hollow laughing!

yer as said above!

And he'd be stupid not to go!! id laugh so hard if he turned the cash down!

Back
Top Bottom