Greater Western Sydney eyes Dane Swan with $1m lure.

Swan's gone for sure...he'll string the football community along like Ablett did and it will producde the exact same result...

Sorry Jack, looks like you will have to start cheering for GWS...

He'll go if he's getting offered 1mil. Look at Ablett was in great side, won 2 premierships with them team wasn't going downhill and then gets offered a crap load and he walked out of sleepy hollow laughing!

OMG seriously don't compare Swan to Ablett!!!! They are 2 completley different people! How do you know Swan's interested in money? His already making 500,000 - 600,000 a year. He's playing at the biggest and best club in the league why would he go to a club that is just starting and will not win a premiership whilst he is still playing?

---------- Post added 06-10-2010 at 07:05 PM ----------

yer as said above!

And he'd be stupid not to go!! id laugh so hard if he turned the cash down!

Looks like you'll be laughing preety damn hard then!

---------- Post added 06-10-2010 at 07:06 PM ----------

If he's after a Brownlow, then his gone for sure!!!!!

At GWS, there will be no one else to take the votes of him!!!!!!:p

Pfft the reason why he didnt when the brownlow this year was because juddy was kissing the umpires a$$ all year. Umpires dont like Swan everyone knows it!!!! MVP means more these days anyway as it's voted by your peers!

---------- Post added 06-10-2010 at 07:07 PM ----------

Yeah, only if Bomber stayed!!!!!!!!:lol:

Anyway, Swan is way overrated!!!!!!!!!!

There are many players I would have before him!!!!!!!!

I reckon Swan would leave for $500k as he will probably have a hangover year in 2011!!!!

His already getting $500,000 K a year genius!

How is he overated explain to me!!

---------- Post added 06-10-2010 at 07:09 PM ----------

Does the GWS team have a salary Cap? Dane Swan is he one of the superstars, i don't follow AFL so this is why i ask... How much did they pay for Israel ??

Dane Swan is a superstar for sure mate! Robbed of the brownlow this year the equivalent of the dally M and won every other award possible!

---------- Post added 06-10-2010 at 07:10 PM ----------

You'll have an even better Avatar of Eddie when Swan signs up for GWS!!!:lol:

Seriously who are you? He still has a year left on his contract and after Collingwood's premiership succes they will be able to offer him upwards of $800,000

---------- Post added 06-10-2010 at 07:11 PM ----------

Swan's gone for sure...he'll string the football community along like Ablett did and it will producde the exact same result...

Sorry Jack, looks like you will have to start cheering for GWS...

Pfft GWS why would I cheer for them? Swan's not going there so I have no reason to!!

How are they 2 different players? They're both high possession getting midfielders.

How wont GWS win a flag in around 10 years? They're gonna have players like GC!

OMG seriously don't compare Swan to Ablett!!!! They are 2 completley different people! How do you know Swan's interested in money? His already making 500,000 - 600,000 a year. He's playing at the biggest and best club in the league why would he go to a club that is just starting and will not win a premiership whilst he is still playing?

---------- Post added 06-10-2010 at 07:05 PM ----------

Looks like you'll be laughing preety damn hard then!

---------- Post added 06-10-2010 at 07:06 PM ----------

Pfft the reason why he didnt when the brownlow this year was because juddy was kissing the umpires a$$ all year. Umpires dont like Swan everyone knows it!!!! MVP means more these days anyway as it's voted by your peers!

---------- Post added 06-10-2010 at 07:07 PM ----------

His already getting $500,000 K a year genius!

How is he overated explain to me!!

---------- Post added 06-10-2010 at 07:09 PM ----------

Dane Swan is a superstar for sure mate! Robbed of the brownlow this year the equivalent of the dally M and won every other award possible!

---------- Post added 06-10-2010 at 07:10 PM ----------

Seriously who are you? He still has a year left on his contract and after Collingwood's premiership succes they will be able to offer him upwards of $800,000

---------- Post added 06-10-2010 at 07:11 PM ----------

Pfft GWS why would I cheer for them? Swan's not going there so I have no reason to!!

1st stage of favourite player leaving; denial.

How are they 2 different players? They're both high possession getting midfielders.

How wont GWS win a flag in around 10 years? They're gonna have players like GC!

Where did I say they wont win a premiership in 10 years?! They won't win one if or when Swan is around!

1st stage of favourite player leaving; denial.

Yeah I've seen this 1st hand with you and Ablett, Swan is not a sell out like Ablett!!

---------- Post added 06-10-2010 at 07:19 PM ----------

You also say 'He's got no reason to leave he'll be getting $800,000k a year.' He'll be getting 1mil a year at GWS!

Wow $200,000 less to have 3 or 4 years of sucking in Sydney how appealing!

You selling all of your Ablett cards Liam?

---------- Post added 06-10-2010 at 07:21 PM ----------

I said around 10 years.

What's Swan? 26? He could play another 8+ years of he wanted too.

He'll be 28 if he joins GWS so he'd get the best of 4 years.

Yeah I've seen this 1st hand with you and Ablett, Swan is not a sell out like Ablett!!

---------- Post added 06-10-2010 at 07:19 PM ----------

Wow $200,000 less to have 3 or 4 years of sucking in Sydney how appealing!

I didn't deny Ablett was going. :rolleyes: Has Swan said no yet? Then don't say he isn't a sell out.

---------- Post added 06-10-2010 at 06:22 PM ----------

You selling all of your Ablett cards Liam?

---------- Post added 06-10-2010 at 07:21 PM ----------

He'll be 28 if he joins GWS so he'd get the best of 4 years.

No I'm not selling my Ablett cards as they're parts of my sets. Why would I sell them? He could easily play more then 4 years.

OMG he could have left if we wanted to like 3 or 4 times but did he?

This thread is all rubbish Sheedy said he would be interested in Swan who wouldnt be?

I'm done here

You don't know what you're talking about kingjack!!!!!!!!!!!

Coll will never [even if they could] offer Swan $800k [Are you kidding me!!!!].

He will never be worth that!!!!!!!!! [Even if he was only 20, cause he's a flash in the pan player, he's no Superstar, just a good player who had a great year]

He wins one MVP and now he's the best player to ever play the game!!!!!!!!!!!! [Are you kidding me!!!!!]

When the going got tough in the GF, he went missing [Ablett doesn't go missing]

You reckon other clubs won't work out how to shut him down over the pre-season!!!!!!!!

Comparing Ablett vs Swan is a Joke and Insult to Ablett!!!!!!!! Ablett has the runs on the board in Big Games when it counts.

It might be a good idea to sell all Swan cards now while they're at peak value cause in 5 years, it will be Swan Who??????

Edit: Swan finished 3rd, so he was robbed twice!!!!!

OMG he could have left if we wanted to like 3 or 4 times but did he?

This thread is all rubbish Sheedy said he would be interested in Swan who wouldnt be?

I'm done here

way i look at it is you cant compare it to abletts case. Ablett left as geelong were on the slide but pies are now at their peak.
but i have been wrong before.

way i look at it is you cant compare it to abletts case. Ablett left as geelong were on the slide but pies are now at their peak.
but i have been wrong before.

A couple of weeks before the GF, they were fav for the Flag and supposedly he had made up his mind much earlier!!!!!

If you watch his Press Conference, it was all about the money for Ablett, he studded when he started reading the bit about not being about money.:lol:

Money Talks!!!! It's that simple.

A couple of weeks before the GF, they were fav for the Flag and supposedly he had made up his mind much earlier!!!!!

If you watch his Press Conference, it was all about the money for Ablett, he studded when he started reading the bit about not being about money.:lol:

Money Talks!!!! It's that simple.

He seems to always stutter though. he's not a very good public speaker but that was a BIG stutter! :p

Back
Top Bottom