Good luck Bogey man!

Talk about stats!

That's a game with some awesome stats!

Ford almost the 3D, Bogey almost a 2D. Webber & AI goin off, what a game!

Spurs V Nuggets running at the mo, just waiting for Mavs/Suns opener!!

Sweet :D

Picked up Ford in the Fantasy League a couple of days ago on a freebie!

Unfortunately he had 5 turnovers :(

And Ive got AI in the team too!!

And Bogies doing well!!

Lippo, yeah I agree with you. I've got both he & Magloire in my Yahoo Public league. 11t/o between them, ouch. At least 18 rebs between them though!!!

A good start to Bogut, 3 blk, whilst Magloire, the noted defensive threat didn't have any. Philly must've missed a lot of shots. Bogut, Ford & Magloire 9rebs each.

clarkescards said:
Lippo, yeah I agree with you. I've got both he & Magloire in my Yahoo Public league. 11t/o between them, ouch. At least 18 rebs between them though!!!

A good start to Bogut, 3 blk, whilst Magloire, the noted defensive threat didn't have any. Philly must've missed a lot of shots. Bogut, Ford & Magloire 9rebs each.

They missed heaps, I've got Korver and AI from Philly:

Korver - 0.286 for 6pts (obviously 2 3s, 0% from the line)
AI - 0.393 FG%

Oh well, screw up one category and it goes to another :lol:

I watched whole game last night Bucks vs 76ers.
The game was great. Ivy and Webber both got great stats. but Solomons played solid as well.
As TJ did on pre-season, he again shined in the game. Ivy couldn't stop his penetrates. Bucks were very well moving without a ball when TJ handles it. He may be leading assister this year.
In the last seconds in regulation with backs losing 3 points, TJ had several good looks to shoot, but he was trying to find Redd, and he did.
Redd made very far 3 pointer.
Also I was impressed by Bogut defence. He took charges several times. He blocked in last minutes. He played very smart defence and 76ers had to change direction when Bogut was there. Bucks cheered him many times. This guy should play more and will be star in the league.
Simmons got nice moves, but Magloire looks lost when playing. He just joined Bucks and looks like he doesn't get the team plays yet.

I just saw some highlights on the news just then (yeah we watch telly at work, lol).

Showed Webber dunking on Bogut, and hanging on the ring, being a cockhead..... next highlight, Bogut dunked on Webber! Highlight after that, Bogut got a 3-point play on Webber.

Also showed Bogut missing an alley-oop. Show's he's active on the court.

This guy's gonna do us Proud I'm sure!!

Bogut Game #2:

MIL 11 - NJ 24 near the end of the first

Bogut 0/4 with 4 rebounds

MIL getting caned atm

Bucks 57 - Nets 55

Bogut's been putting in some easy shots to give 'em the lead.

I will hopefully have this game on DVD by the end of the week if anyone is interested. PM me.

Nice.

End of 3rd.
Milwaukee 73
New Jersey 65

MIL: A. Bogut 10 Pts, 14 Reb, 4 Ast
NJ: J. Kidd 7 Pts, 7 Reb, 9 Ast

GO BOGUT AND KIDD! :lol:

i'll be watchen this game tonight, redd scored 33 of his points in the second half, and i want to see Fords penetration , hes so good at it/
but most of all i'll be watching boguts 2nd game, as he scored 10p 17r 4a
very tidy game for the first year player out of Utah.

wish bogey would take more than 5 shots tho, his first year atm is looking identical to Dwight Howards rookie year. very smart player, and will explode soon enough. :smt073

MetallicA' said:
wish bogey would take more than 5 shots tho, his first year atm is looking identical to Dwight Howards rookie year. very smart player, and will explode soon enough. :smt073

i dunno if it's identical to dwight howard, i doubt bogut will average a double double and he doesn't have the intimidating presence and shot-blocking athletic ability that howard has or had.

bogut wont average dwights numbers..
the team isnt run around him, where dwight was much more involved in hte offence..
atm bogut needs to work on bulking up a bit more (he looks solid but in hte nba u need to be massive to dominate inside), and work on his quickness a bit..
otherwise, he has played above my expectations for the first three games and he is doing very well..
remember, its not always about stats, the team is 3-0, and tahts what he would and should be concentrating on..

that said, i do believe bogut will be a star in about three years from now, he has an awesome offensive game when given the chance, and he can definantly hit a 3 when he needs to..
so when milwaukee start giving him the ball more, watch out!

go bogeyman!

Back
Top Bottom