Go Victory!

See you in the Grand Final Richo :lol:
Go Adelaide!

Mate lets be clear here - MY TEAM DIDN'T MAKE IT !

I am a Perth Glory Supporter :lol:

The only reason I am going for Melbourne Victory is because I used my FREE $100 bet from Sportingbet Australia to bet on the Victory to win the Premiership ! Apart from that I don't care who wins :lol:

Go Victory anyways.......please !

Or will the Richo Jinx continue :confused:

well done Adelaide, best of luck to them in the final! :cool:

not a bad idea regarding Richo's bet Jza. with Melbourne covered, say if Adelaide pay ~2.40 to win the title and Richo were to throw on x amount eg $50 for them to win, then he'd be guarenteed a $50+ profit with 0% risk :D

Yeah that's true but then in Melboune do win I would only be $60 up for Free rather than $110......Mmmm what to do ?!?

I have a multi bet which included England to win......it was a $12.00 bet at $6.35 so that should pay out OK tonight ! (unfortunately)

well done Adelaide, best of luck to them in the final! :cool:

not a bad idea regarding Richo's bet Jza. with Melbourne covered, say if Adelaide pay ~2.40 to win the title and Richo were to throw on x amount eg $50 for them to win, then he'd be guarenteed a $50+ profit with 0% risk :D

Well Justin you convinced me ! On the weekend i earnt a $20 free bet because I wont a 4 leg multi with a $10 bet so I am now going to use it to back Adelaide at $2.75.......I can't lose ! If Adelaide win I get $55 (less the $20 Free bet) and if Melbourne win I get $210 (less the $100 Free bet) - GOLD !!!

That is just AMAZING !

No-one would have expected that !

Whoo Hoo, my $100 Free bet won @$2.10 - THANKS for putting me onto it CHAD :D

Talk about being owned!!!!!!! and then going down to 10 men after being 2 nil down helped there cause.

Back
Top Bottom