Go Victory!

Go United!!!
The stage is set for a heroic 1-0 win to the Adelaide boys, who will book a place in the GF under the managerial expertise of John Kosmina.
Goooooooooooo Adelaide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go United!!!
The stage is set for a heroic 1-0 win to the Adelaide boys, who will book a place in the GF under the managerial expertise of John Kosmina.
Goooooooooooo Adelaide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes adelaide will win because victorians can only play afl. and barely that :)

:shock: :shock: only saw the last 10 mins of the game and feel for poor old Adelaide. i had a dabble on the victory @ 1.80 for todays game, so am not feeling too sorry for them. :p

your free bet looks likely to pay Richo. :cool: the final is in Melbourne, right?

:shock: :shock: only saw the last 10 mins of the game and feel for poor old Adelaide. i had a dabble on the victory @ 1.80 for todays game, so am not feeling too sorry for them. :p

your free bet looks likely to pay Richo. :cool: the final is in Melbourne, right?

Yeah Just, the final is in Melbourne :) They would want to play better than they did today though.....they were lucky to get a win there !

Yeah Just, the final is in Melbourne :) They would want to play better than they did today though.....they were lucky to get a win there !
Yep, EXTREMELY LUCKY!! :D :D

the victory look like certainties from here, but we must remember that ANYTHING can happen when placing expectations on sport teams that hail from vic (tic) :lol:

By virtue of their 93rd minute strike, the mighty Melbourne Victory are into the finals, GO VICTORY!

Hopefully they can back up their excellent regular season with a title, cos no one will remember their brillant minor premiership unless they win the cup...

I can't believe Adelaide choked again....they had the game in the bag and then got all nervous and let Newcastle back in ! Golden goal time now !

I don't know who I want to win as I don't have any money on the game :lol:

adelaide got through?! :D :D :D

revenge will be ours next weekend! Look for Richo to put a massive bet on us :lol:

well done Adelaide, best of luck to them in the final! :cool:

not a bad idea regarding Richo's bet Jza. with Melbourne covered, say if Adelaide pay ~2.40 to win the title and Richo were to throw on x amount eg $50 for them to win, then he'd be guarenteed a $50+ profit with 0% risk :D

Back
Top Bottom